Josh Jackson Arrested

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just great even before suns season already drama....

So how long will josh Jackson suspension be

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
God what a loser. The Suns got taken for suckers in believing the hype on this guy. I hope they can eventually get some people on their staff who are able to evaluate players with their own eyes, instead of just following the buzz. When you realize they could have had Fox or Markkanen instead of making this blunder, it's just horribly depressing.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This doofus is hopeless.

Time to trade him.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
This doofus is hopeless.

Time to trade him.

For what? No one wants him now. The time to trade him was when he had any value -- or, better yet, not to have wasted a high pick on him in the first place.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For what? No one wants him now. The time to trade him was when he had any value -- or, better yet, not to have wasted a high pick on him in the first place.

50 cents in cash contributions. I am fine if we can just free up his cap space at this point.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow so quick to judge Jackson.

BUT this team doesn't surprise me considering how young and dumb they are. I mean Booker's antics too

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reportedly Booker, Ayton and Oubre Jr. were also at the event:

Add another issue to the list for Josh Jackson. At the Rolling Loud Music Festival in Miami — Devin Booker, Deandre Ayton and Kelly Oubre Jr. were also in attendance — Jackson was arrested for escaping and resisting arrest.

The Suns’ No. 4 overall pick from the 2017 NBA Draft reportedly tried to enter the event’s VIP area multiple times without having a pass. After being put in handcuffs, Jackson fled the scene before ultimately being booked.

https://www.brightsideofthesun.com/...t=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Jackson as shown prior poor judgment at Kansas and with the fan no-show. I don’t think he’s due the benefit of the doubt.

Really disappointing.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jackson was the right pick to make at the time. I was jumping up and down when he fell to us.

I’ve never been more disappointed in a suns draft pick like Jackson god on and off the court he’s a bad joke.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Does this kind of crap happen more often with the Suns or is it just my distorted view?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
where's all the hate coming for Jackson? He's not a top 1-3 pick, he wasnt touted as our savior to this franchise, yes there were other picks we could have taken but others were after him as well.

Lets not overreact, let the judiciary process play out, hopefully we keep developing him with our new staff coming aboard.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Trying to sneak back stage doesn’t sound THAT bad. I’ve done that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
It's not that bad, I mean he didn't beat anyone up etc. I hope coach Monty gets the kids together and gets them focused on the team.

It might not have been the right pick, but you can say that about almost every pick we've made when there's a guy or two later in the draft that really made it. There's still a chance Jackson will turn into a really good player for us.

But yeah, people here really love to have a player on the team to pick on. It used to be Bender, so now I guess Jackson is the target. Come on. Try to be positive and optimistic on behalf of twenty year old kids playing for your basketball team. Don't you want them to succeed? It's normal to cheer for everyone on the club where I come from. It's a team sport guys.

Blargh.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's not that bad, I mean he didn't beat anyone up etc. I hope coach Monty gets the kids together and gets them focused on the team.

It might not have been the right pick, but you can say that about almost every pick we've made when there's a guy or two later in the draft that really made it. There's still a chance Jackson will turn into a really good player for us.

But yeah, people here really love to have a player on the team to pick on. It used to be Bender, so now I guess Jackson is the target. Come on. Try to be positive and optimistic on behalf of twenty year old kids playing for your basketball team. Don't you want them to succeed? It's normal to cheer for everyone on the club where I come from. It's a team sport guys.

Blargh.

You aren't seeing the full picture here.

Jackson is an an idiot.

You can see it in the way he plays, you can see it in how he yells at refs, and you can see it in these offcourt incidents.

I don't have a problem with Bender. His issues were all about confidence, and having a killer instinct.

Jackson's issues all revolve around him being stupid. That usually does not improve.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I had high hopes for Jackson. I still haven’t given up on him. I has tremendous upside if he gets his head straight, eats some humble pie and decides to focus and learn.

His off the court stuff is troubling to me. Is it awful? No, he’s not some danger to society. But they indicate an arrogance and hubris that I fear could be his undoing.

I think, and hope, that Monty might be the perfect coach to (a) help JJ find “his place” and learn about accountability; and (b) allow him to unlock the potential.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
I had high hopes for Jackson. I still haven’t given up on him. I has tremendous upside if he gets his head straight, eats some humble pie and decides to focus and learn.

His off the court stuff is troubling to me. Is it awful? No, he’s not some danger to society. But they indicate an arrogance and hubris that I fear could be his undoing.

I think, and hope, that Monty might be the perfect coach to (a) help JJ find “his place” and learn about accountability; and (b) allow him to unlock the potential.
Dumas...for a supposedly intelligent guy. He needs to work on getting stronger. If he can't show dedication as a pro they should take a late 1 or future flyer 1 for him and move on.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score

Blargh.

LOL... You don't think JJ actually owns any criticism that comes his way? Jackson is 22, not 20... and he's completed 2 seasons in the NBA.
Yea, he hasn't beaten anyone up. But is that the standard you hold people to? Everything is just peachy until you beat up someone?
I don't care what led up to his running from the cops. Who knows, maybe he was falsely handcuffed (doubt it)... Still wouldn't negate the incredible degree of stupidity and immaturity it takes to attempt to "escape" the Police... and even more so AFTER you've been handcuffed.

His lack of production and growth on the court aside... he's been nothing but a disappointment, on and off the court. If you think that's picking on him, well...I honestly don't know what else to say.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
It's not domestic violence, rape, or felony DUI. I bet this will be pled down to a misdemeanor. That said, what is wrong with athletes that do these boneheaded things? Buy a VIP pass! Other guys get DUI's when they can get a taxi, uber, limo, etc. WTF? Why risk multi-million dollar deal?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson