Who's an UDFA you think makes the roster

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I am going with Xavier Turner, RB, Tarleton State. We really do not have another RB with his size to carry a full load of contact other than DJ and I think at the least he will make the practice squad to keep as insurance... albeit his small school competition

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't know any of them, but surely someone is putting an extra effort to get a roster spot

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Gambo mentioned on Friday that Xavier Turner has impressed coaching staff so far

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am going with Xavier Turner, RB, Tarleton State. We really do not have another RB with his size to carry a full load of contact other than DJ and I think at the least he will make the practice squad to keep as insurance... albeit his small school competition

This is the guy Gambo said has a good shot.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t understand what everyone sees in this guy. He looks slow, too upright and without any burst to me. Change my mind.
Only his performance on the field can do that.

Like his size. Like his college production (per his numbers). Nothing more than this at this early stage.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Agree we need someone other than DJ. Didn't like our depth at this position last year.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score

Very similar running style as Miles Sanders out of Penn State. He finds the seam and then slips through to the second level. Not a burner but good speed can break tackles. This kid is bigger than Sanders and more powerful. If he doesn't make the roster I hope he slips pass waivers and gets to the practice squad. If he has a good pre-season then it's going to be tough to slip him past waivers.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Very similar running style as Miles Sanders out of Penn State. He finds the seam and then slips through to the second level. Not a burner but good speed can break tackles. This kid is bigger than Sanders and more powerful. If he doesn't make the roster I hope he slips pass waivers and gets to the practice squad. If he has a good pre-season then it's going to be tough to slip him past waivers.

My thoughts too... I think it will come down to if the guy can catch :raccoon:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Turner almost looks like he is running in slow motion. He has that ability to hit the opening at the right time.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think with 11 draft picks, all of whom have a strong shot at making the roster, there isn't room for any UDFAs to make the team.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose