Flight Plan 6.0

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Let’s start with the owner going over the GM’s head to hire a head coach and then letting a head coach with no NFL experience use the #1 pick to draft a kid he’s had a man crush on for six years and subsequently jettisoning the QBoF picked the year prior. Additionally, Bidwill is reported to be in charge of everything that pertains to Larry Fitzgerald.

These are moves that show the GM doesn’t have full control or final say over key responsibilities of his own job title.
Or it's completely possible that Keim also wanted Murray more than Rosen..just a thought.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
im not ready to buy that Keim was some kind of silent partner in the FO during the Arians reign-- and that Bruce is the guy who picked all those players

i do see Arians having a big influence over the ranking process -- in terms of his evaluations, and, specifying what type of player he wanted

I can buy Arians looking at players like Chad Williams -- all the measurables you want in the WR -- and believing that his coaching would turn that potential into NFL production -- and therefore -- over rating him in the draft by two rounds.

but Keim was right there too....

id like to think that in evaluating how the roster got to where it was, Keim concluded that not enough emphasis was put on actual production in college in past drafts and made changes.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Looking back at Previous drafts when BA was here, he most definitely had influence on players, more than we probably know. He carried that over to Tampa, and their 2019 draft was average.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Looking back at Previous drafts when BA was here, he most definitely had influence on players, more than we probably know. He carried that over to Tampa, and their 2019 draft was average.
too much ego , thats why he has been hired late in the years as a NFL head coach, that stubborness doesnt fit well in nowdays NFL
he has a chance to replay wilks last season

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I'm intrigued to know the answer to this as well.
You didn’t care the last time I tried to tell you how I knew stuff, so I’m not going to try again.

I’ll just say that if you think that this was Keim’s pick, I have some ocean front property in Glendale I’d like to sell you for 150% of its assessed value.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You didn’t care the last time I tried to tell you how I knew stuff, so I’m not going to try again.

I’ll just say that if you think that this was Keim’s pick, I have some ocean front property in Glendale I’d like to sell you for 150% of its assessed value.
Ohhhhk. I never said it was Keims pick. Find where I said that and I'll give ya a cookie. I mentioned it was, once again, POSSIBLE he was on board with all of it and wanted to give his head coach what he needed to succeed.

I also don't know what you're talking about in regards to trying to tell me how you knew things in the past..

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Ohhhhk. I never said it was Keims pick. Find where I said that and I'll give ya a cookie. I mentioned it was, once again, POSSIBLE he was on board with all of it and wanted to give his head coach what he needed to succeed.

I also don't know what you're talking about in regards to trying to tell me how you knew things in the past..

The guys been wrong about everything leading up to the draft and now people are supposed to believe he’s got some inside info on Keim not wanting to draft Murray.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

If he allowed it to happen and signed on, it's his pick for going along :)

TJ

Reaction score
The guys been wrong about everything leading up to the draft and now people are supposed to believe he’s got some inside info on Keim not wanting to draft Murray.

Would love to know where I’m “wrong.”

TJ

Reaction score
What have you been right about?

You claimed I’ve been “wrong” about everything, which means you’ve been following my posts for an extended period of time and should know by now. Put some substance to that claim and we can analyze.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You claimed I’ve been “wrong” about everything, which means you’ve been following my posts for an extended period of time and should know by now. Put some substance to that claim and we can analyze.
K. Point blank. Do you have inside knowledge that Keim absolutely did not want this pick? That's what you are claiming, is it not?