Fun interview with AQ

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can tell the team really did not like Wilks and his slogans, or at least Shipley did not lol

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
That was funny. Yep - obviously did NOT like Wilks at all.

That could’ve been a knock on Wilks and Arians who also had slogans galore...

bennyperrin23

Veteran
Reaction score
@dan that was sooo funny. I listen to barstool everyday and enjoy it because they cuss. My favorite story of all time is the Jim Rome podcast with Steve Ellington talking about Colin Montgomery. Check that out!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I’ll be happy when Shipley is shipped packing :lol:

He’s soooo overrated imo

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I’ll be happy when Shipley is shipped packing :lol:

He’s soooo overrated imo
Again, I don't get this mindset when talking about our players. He's worked hard to succeed for our team, and has never been a problem. Why the thrill about getting rid of him?

There's so many players who don't put in the effort, who have bad character, where I can understand this. But A. Q. Shipley? Sure, ask to upgrade the talent level... but the guy? C'mon.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Again, I don't get this mindset when talking about our players. He's worked hard to succeed for our team, and has never been a problem. Why the thrill about getting rid of him?

There's so many players who don't put in the effort, who have bad character, where I can understand this. But A. Q. Shipley? Sure, ask to upgrade the talent level... but the guy? C'mon.

:)
You must be registered for see images attach

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
:)
You must be registered for see images attach
Meh. I've never once said a derogatory thing about him as a person, or wished he lost his job. I don't think he was the right pick, but I've never been the kind of poster to call him a mean name or beg that he's off the team.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Meh. I've never once said a derogatory thing about him as a person, or wished he lost his job. I don't think he was the right pick, but I've never been the kind of poster to call him a mean name or beg that he's off the team.
However ya gotta spin it bro. :cheers:

Buckybird

Reaction score

I said nothing about him the person.

He’s just not that good a player as a starter & imo is overvalued by most.

I know peeps here knocked Seindlein for years & years and yet I don’t think Shipley is even remotely as good a he was. Now tell me, would you have #63 or #53 as a starter at C?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I said nothing about him the person.

He’s just not that good a player as a starter & imo is overvalued by most.

I know peeps here knocked Seindlein for years & years and yet I don’t think Shipley is even remotely as good a he was. Now tell me, would you have #63 or #53 as a starter at C?
It's the way you said it.

You'll be "sooooooo happy when he's sent packing."

I also felt Sendlein could be improved upon. I don't think AQ is the best player of all time. But why be that happy at someone losing their job? Potentially their livelihood in the NFL? If you'd said "I think Mason Cole should retain the job," or "we could still use an upgrade at center," I'm all for it. Sent packing? That's reserved for the guys who don't even put in effort.

Buckybird

Reaction score
It's the way you said it.

You'll be "sooooooo happy when he's sent packing."

I also felt Sendlein could be improved upon. I don't think AQ is the best player of all time. But why be that happy at someone losing their job? Potentially their livelihood in the NFL? If you'd said "I think Mason Cole should retain the job," or "we could still use an upgrade at center," I'm all for it. Sent packing? That's reserved for the guys who don't even put in effort.
Oh so now you mr sensitive after bashing Murray & guys who wanted to draft him for months lol

No prob I’ll let you slide this time :mrgreen:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Oh so now you mr sensitive after bashing Murray & guys who wanted to draft him for months lol

No prob I’ll let you slide this time :mrgreen:
I mean, feel free to run through my posts, but I never called him names or anything. Plenty of people did. I just didn't think he was a fit for this team. I didn't ask for anyone to take food out of his mouth or something.