The Cards will hold their rookie minicamp May 10-12

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I don't know if they replay NFL Live on ESPN, but they were at Cardinals Rookie Camp. They were actually on the field doing stretching exercises. One of the coaches on the show said it was better to get them outside and eventually doing some reps lining up for plays. So it looked like that was the way Kingsbury was heading today.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just watched KK and Murray's post practice press conference. The media continues to ask stupid questions..."Do you have a dog?" who the F cares?
trying to make fluff pieces since not much else to write about yet.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Wow Zeno is right, the press ask the worst questions

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
scott bordow (@sbordow)
5/10/19, 3:21 PM
Kingsbury on spending time coaching the QBs: "It's a key position so I want to be involved and coach it, try to help develop those players in the best way possible. It's always been hands on for me. I’m going to be involved in coaching the quarterbacks as long as I’m a coach.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
scott bordow (@sbordow)
5/10/19, 3:25 PM
More Kingsbury on Murray: "He’s just a dynamic playmaker. There’s always that guy on the playground if you throw the ball to him he’s going to find a way to win. That’s who he’s been his whole life.”

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Rookie camp is great cause like I say every spring, you don't know what you have in any of these draftees until you see them in the shower.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson