SI article on Josh Rosen and him being traded

Reaction score
Hard to give the front office much benefit of doubt in this whole situation when you consider the reports coming out. Also, when you consider that the Cardinals spent $33M on Bradford, Rosen and Glennon and none of them are even on the team now...can't say I have much faith in them until proven otherwise.
Last season for the Cardinals has to be one of the all time worst, for any team; EVER! Complete FUBAR cluster! :billthecat:

It can only go up from here; right?

You must be registered for see images attach

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Not a single reasonable person thinks Keim handled this situation correctly except for people on this board. The fact of the matter is teams were reported to be offering 2nd rounders for Rosen before the draft. Once again leverage, leverage, leverage. Here one more time so maybe it will sink in. Leverage.

The fact of the matter is Murray refused to agree to baseball clauses, already harming the team before he is even on it. Then once the entitled brat learned they would pass he agreed. 5 teams tried trading for Josh. Miami caved and gave up a 2nd (really a 3rd) but could have easily waited for 3rd or 4th. And there was nothing Keim could do about it. Please stop deflecting and sucking Keim off. Rosen is a grown man and has more class in his pinky then Kyler ever will.

That being said I am rooting for Murray to be great. I really truly hope all you Murray jock riders are right and will be ecstatic to be proven wrong and eat crow. However if Rosen, with a chip on his shoulder the size of the grand canyon flourishes and Murray busts, you, me or anyone else that roots for the cardinals will never live it down. It will be the worst draft pick of all time by an extremely wide margin.

Considering the now months worth of dumb poo I've read on this board, this is nearly the most inane.

Trade your starting QB BEFORE you have your new one? What happens when pictures of Murray molesting kids comes out? You can't trade your starter until the next QB is already in hand.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Considering the now months worth of dumb **** I've read on this board, this is nearly the most inane.

Trade your starting QB BEFORE you have your new one? What happens when pictures of Murray molesting kids comes out? You can't trade your starter until the next QB is already in hand.
crap...he molests kids? I knew we shouldnt have drafted him.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Considering the now months worth of dumb **** I've read on this board, this is nearly the most inane.

C'mon man! Molesting kids? That is way uncalled for IMO. That is just wrong! You can make your point in a more reasonable way than that!

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
C'mon man! Molesting kids? That is way uncalled for IMO. That is just wrong! You can make your point in a more reasonable way than that!

But it was always a possibility. What would be better that you would approve of?

He drives 6 miles over the posted limit?
He leaves the shopping cart in lot instead of putting it in the cart corrall?
He doesn't give back the overage when he is given too much change back?

Unclench and understand the point Krang is making.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
But it was always a possibility. What would be better that you would approve of?

Oh I understand the point. It’s just an inappropriate one IMO. You see no problem with it that’s your choice.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ooooook Chief. I'll check with the thought police next time I post.

Nah. Just a thing that hits close to home. I find no humor in it or justification for it to be used to make a point. You post whatever the Mods allow. No problem.

I am far from the “thought police” on this board.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm so glad I barely read this part of the board anymore. the fights between the pro and anti-Murray folks has become beyond tedious.
First real time spent on the board posting and what not....and id have to agree.. and I was, obviously, about as pro Murray as you could get. But hey, to each their own... We all do things in our own way.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First real time spent on the board posting and what not....and id have to agree.. and I was, obviously, about as pro Murray as you could get. But hey, to each their own... We all do things in our own way.

the annoying this is how PERSONAL this argument gets in the blink of an eye.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I really don’t give a rip at this point. I am in Canada at an event wearing a Cardinals polo and a Canadian engaged me in discussion about how stupid the pick was. I am moving on

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I really don’t give a rip at this point. I am in Canada at an event wearing a Cardinals polo and a Canadian engaged me in discussion about how stupid the pick was. I am moving on

Did you tell him that Canada is the most milque toast country in the world? America Jr.?

:p

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Always thought there was the possibility that they weren’t in love with Rosen but had to trade up because he was the only one of the big-4 left after Allen went 7th. After getting jumped for Watson and Mahomes they couldn’t miss out again.

The way Josh handled himself you think would’ve earned some better treatment from the front office throughout the process.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score

He isnt insured by Geico what a crime

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Player relationships are with each other and the coaches not front office personnel. It's a business and not everyone who is in the front office is people oriented. They don't have to be.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
There is a reason so many former players are mad at the front office...

And PP21.

Aside from the Bidwills, the only constant in this franchise has been Keim. Can't imagine his leash is very long w/ Michael B.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Player relationships are with each other and the coaches not front office personnel. It's a business and not everyone who is in the front office is people oriented. They don't have to be.

With your top-end players, the GM most definitely should be front and center with his players, especially when the new HC has only been with the team for a few months.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave