SI article on Josh Rosen and him being traded

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Let's face the facts folks, there weren't people beating the door down to trade for Rosen. Plenty of teams chose not to pursue him.

Luckily one did, thank you Miami.
There were at least 5 teams who wanted Rosen. The problem was the Cardinals wasn't aggressive in giving him away as evidenced by not engaging in a bidding war or countering offers. The FO just "listened" to the offers.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Let's face the facts folks, there weren't teams beating the door down to trade for Rosen. Plenty of teams chose not to pursue him. Too much bad film, bad mojo from Rosen.

Luckily one did, thank you Miami.

So I guess Keim was lying when he said 5 teams contacted him about Rosen?How does that fit in your narrative?

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
IMHO the whole situation sucked from the get go starting with the hire of Wilks last year then then incompetent hiring of bad coordinators ending with the drafting of the 1 year wonder in Murray but he is here now nothing more needs to be said

HeHasRosen

All Star
Reaction score
Not a single reasonable person thinks Keim handled this situation correctly except for people on this board. The fact of the matter is teams were reported to be offering 2nd rounders for Rosen before the draft. Once again leverage, leverage, leverage. Here one more time so maybe it will sink in. Leverage.

The fact of the matter is Murray refused to agree to baseball clauses, already harming the team before he is even on it. Then once the entitled brat learned they would pass he agreed. 5 teams tried trading for Josh. Miami caved and gave up a 2nd (really a 3rd) but could have easily waited for 3rd or 4th. And there was nothing Keim could do about it. Please stop deflecting and sucking Keim off. Rosen is a grown man and has more class in his pinky then Kyler ever will.

That being said I am rooting for Murray to be great. I really truly hope all you Murray jock riders are right and will be ecstatic to be proven wrong and eat crow. However if Rosen, with a chip on his shoulder the size of the grand canyon flourishes and Murray busts, you, me or anyone else that roots for the cardinals will never live it down. It will be the worst draft pick of all time by an extremely wide margin.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
So I guess Keim was lying when he said 5 teams contacted him about Rosen?How does that fit in your narrative?

At the end of the day teams had the chance to trade a 2nd rounder for Rosen and chose not too. We’re talking about a top-10 pick a year ago. Even with low leverage it speaks volumes.

Granted you an chalk some of it to sheer stupidity (Giants and Broncos specifically).

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Not a single reasonable person thinks Keim handled this situation correctly except for people on this board. The fact of the matter is teams were reported to be offering 2nd rounders for Rosen before the draft. Once again leverage, leverage, leverage. Here one more time so maybe it will sink in. Leverage.

The fact of the matter is Murray refused to agree to baseball clauses, already harming the team before he is even on it. Then once the entitled brat learned they would pass he agreed. 5 teams tried trading for Josh. Miami caved and gave up a 2nd (really a 3rd) but could have easily waited for 3rd or 4th. And there was nothing Keim could do about it. Please stop deflecting and sucking Keim off. Rosen is a grown man and has more class in his pinky then Kyler ever will.

That being said I am rooting for Murray to be great. I really truly hope all you Murray jock riders are right and will be ecstatic to be proven wrong and eat crow. However if Rosen, with a chip on his shoulder the size of the grand canyon flourishes and Murray busts, you, me or anyone else that roots for the cardinals will never live it down. It will be the worst draft pick of all time by an extremely wide margin.

Omg get over it. Sorry you got DP’d by your avatar and your screen name, but that’s no excuse to keep running out this garbage. You aren’t rooting for Murray to be great, that’s the biggest bunch of ******** I’ve seen posted on this board in years.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Who gives a crap about leverage for a player that nobody wants? This is bizzaro world. Move to Miami, and watch the paint dry with the rest of the 17 dolphin fans. That’s where you already are.

They probably blew the leverage of Murphy at 33. That at least could have been parlayed into something.

HeHasRosen

All Star
Reaction score
Omg get over it. Sorry you got DP’d by your avatar and your screen name, but that’s no excuse to keep running out this garbage. You aren’t rooting for Murray to be great, that’s the biggest bunch of ******** I’ve seen posted on this board in years.

Who gives a crap about screen names and avatars? Those can be changed. And I will get over it when Keim is gone. You can go ahead and keep defending him and making excuses for him. He cant draft. And I have never once used lame excuses like height or calling Murray a running qb. Not once. I know hes got talent. He also has question marks that only time will answer. I will never root for anyone on my team to fail or for anyone on any team to get hurt. I have always been an optimistic fan, believing we will be great every year or better the next year. Im done drinking the kool aid until proven otherwise. I dont know what the hell some of your guys obsession is with trying to silence other posters

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Love it or leave it!!!1

You must be registered for see images attach

Edit: Holy crap, that came out big, haha. Just messing with you, by the way.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Hard to give the front office much benefit of doubt in this whole situation when you consider the reports coming out. Also, when you consider that the Cardinals spent $33M on Bradford, Rosen and Glennon and none of them are even on the team now...can't say I have much faith in them until proven otherwise.

DutchmanAZ

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Links please to those offering 2nd rounders prior to the draft?

HeHasRosen

All Star
Reaction score
Sorry man, you showed up here thinking that you owned the place and now you look like a nimrod. Go Fins. Weee.

How have acted like I've owned the place? Because I add my 2 cents like everyone else? I have created one thread? Why don't you just put me on ignore if you dislike me so much? I post a few posts out of thousands in this forum. Why are you so focused on and care about mine so much?

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Don't think a new thread is needed and this is academic at this point but I thought some might enjoy some Rosen analysis.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA