OT - Enough with Beth Mowins already!!

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Yeah, Mowins grates on my ears as well. My description of her voice is that she's doing an impression of Harry Shearer doing an impression of Harry Carey.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not being paid millions of dollars to drive. But if I were a pro driver and put up her stats, I wouldn't be driving for very long. The guy driving her car now has more top 10 finishes this year than she's had her whole NASCAR career and he doesn't make half the money she did. Believe me, if she looked like Ernest Borgnine she would have never seen the inside of a race car on any level.

Hysterical.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazon Prime announced Tuesday that its Thursday Night Football broadcasts would feature veteran sports journalists Hannah Storm and Andrea Kremer as commentators, the first women-only broadcasting team providing analysis for NFL games. Amazon Prime will give viewers four options when they watch football through the streaming service: a Fox broadcast featuring Joe Buck and Troy Aikman, a team of U.K. analysts, a Spanish-language broadcast, and the Storm-Kremer partnership. Storm, an ESPN anchor, and Kremer, an NFL Network correspondent, will make their debut during this week's matchup between the Minnesota Vikings and the Los Angeles Rams. They will offer analysis for 11 games this season.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/09/25/h...y-night-football-nfl-history-first-female-duo

OP
OP
jf-08

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/09/25/h...y-night-football-nfl-history-first-female-duo

Amazon Prime announced Tuesday that its Thursday Night Football broadcasts would feature veteran sports journalists Hannah Storm and Andrea Kremer as commentators, the first women-only broadcasting team providing analysis for NFL games. Amazon Prime will give viewers four options when they watch football through the streaming service: a Fox broadcast featuring Joe Buck and Troy Aikman, a team of U.K. analysts, a Spanish-language broadcast, and the Storm-Kremer partnership. Storm, an ESPN anchor, and Kremer, an NFL Network correspondent, will make their debut during this week's matchup between the Minnesota Vikings and the Los Angeles Rams. They will offer analysis for 11 games this season.

At least it's an option to not to listen to them.

OP
OP
jf-08

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My fiancee is a huge sports fan almost as much as she is an advocate for women power.

That being said, ESPN was on recently at her house in the background while we were doing some stuff and Mowins was announcing a woman's college softball game. My fiancee said "holy crap this woman is so annoyingly terrible. I can't stand to listen to more than 2 seconds of her!". Lol. Coming from her that was totally powerful. I'll never listen to a game that Mowins is calling.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Erin Andrews was the greatest broadcaster of all time for a short period of time. Molly McGrath was solid for a while too. Never was a Rachel Nichols fan, but she had a nice run

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
My fiancee is a huge sports fan almost as much as she is an advocate for women power.

That being said, ESPN was on recently at her house in the background while we were doing some stuff and Mowins was announcing a woman's college softball game. My fiancee said "holy crap this woman is so annoyingly terrible. I can't stand to listen to more than 2 seconds of her!". Lol. Coming from her that was totally powerful. I'll never listen to a game that Mowins is calling.
She makes my ears bleed, and isn't easy on the eyes either

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson