Question about stadium seating

New Mexico

Fan since 1976ish
Reaction score
We usually get seats in the upper deck between the 40-50 yard line, but I want to try something different this year, so here's my question: what section would you recommend that has good views, good energy and seats for about $100 each? Thanks!

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Depending on who they're playing, I can sometimes get tix for $100-125 in the lower bowl around the goal line... Sec 103-104, I think. I like to get them up around row 30 or so. My wife can see better when we're up closer to the top. It gets a little rowdy down lower to the field but I've never seen any real trouble there.

We used to get tix in the no alcohol seats which I think were around Sec 118, maybe. But they moved them over almost to the end zone so we don't sit there anymore.

One of the posters here sells me tix sometime and man, those are cherry. Ring of honor 45 yard line.

Hope that helps.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sat in section 121 for 5 years, it was under $100 a ticket. End zone view is different than sideline view, all depends on preference. I think the view from a front row up top is better than any view in the bottom bowl personally. You can see the plays develop more.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sat end zone ring of honor with Shane and desert dawg one game and it was probably my favorite view ive had. Ring of honor mid field would be even better.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sat end zone ring of honor with Shane and desert dawg one game and it was probably my favorite view ive had. Ring of honor mid field would be even better.

I finally made it to row one upper deck.... I’ll take a row one seat anywhere in the upper deck over a lower bowl seat any day... So much better viewing...

Lockjaw

Reaction score
I finally made it to row one upper deck.... I’ll take a row one seat anywhere in the upper deck over a lower bowl seat any day... So much better viewing...
We've been in the first row upper deck since the Cardinals started playing in Glendale. It was especially great for our kids while they were growing up. I can't believe its the same price to be in the first row as the last row.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Always Club level. Nothing else is anywhere in the ballpark of as good.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Always Club level. Nothing else is anywhere in the ballpark of as good.

Sat in Duckjake(RIP) club level seats 2x... View is good. But didn’t like the atmosphere.... People were way to snooty and had issues if and when you stood up. You can have them especially at that price point. But you fit right in with the snooty ;) lol

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sat in Duckjake(RIP) club level seats 2x... View is good. But didn’t like the atmosphere.... People were way to snooty and had issues if and when you stood up. You can have them especially at that price point. But you fit right in with the snooty ;) lol

They have improved it so much in the last 3 years. Multiple seating areas with every NFL game on before the game. Nearly 100% cardinals fans regardless of who is at home so I haven't had any issues standing. No one is reporting you.

They have Cardinals legends at every game so you can chat with them, get autographs, whatever. Cheerleaders come through pre game.

Enhanced food options across the board. Crazy good stuff like Baked Potato stuffed with brisket.

About 30 beer options. Bars don't close until well after the game.

It's not about snooty, it is about if I am only going to go to 1 game I want it to be awesome. I don't want some jackass opposing fan drunkenly shouting obscenities at my family. I want to be cheering with Cardinals fans across the board.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They have improved it so much in the last 3 years. Multiple seating areas with every NFL game on before the game. Nearly 100% cardinals fans regardless of who is at home so I haven't had any issues standing. No one is reporting you.

They have Cardinals legends at every game so you can chat with them, get autographs, whatever. Cheerleaders come through pre game.

Enhanced food options across the board. Crazy good stuff like Baked Potato stuffed with brisket.

It's not about snooty, it is about if I am only going to go to 1 game I want it to be awesome. I don't want some jackass opposing fan drunkenly shouting obscenities at my family. I want to be cheering with Cardinals fans across the board.

I had actual Card fans in those seats I used ask me to sit down and remain seated... I was like WTF!!!

I’m glad you like it.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Does it always look empty on game day because people are milling around and drinking at TV's or something?

Most game days it looks like you could shoot a cannon off in Club level and not hit too many fans.

Yes, we have had seats up there before. As non-drinkers, we weren't too impressed. I suppose if drinking at the game is important to a person it is like heaven.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does it always look empty on game day because people are milling around and drinking at TV's or something?

Most game days it looks like you could shoot a cannon off in Club level and not hit too many fans.

Yes, we have had seats up there before. As non-drinkers, we weren't too impressed. I suppose if drinking at the game is important to a person it is like heaven.

They 100% always look empty

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Inside the actual club level it's always packed. There is so much to do and see it's probably 50/50 inside and outside.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

how much are these seats?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inside the actual club level it's always packed. There is so much to do and see it's probably 50/50 inside and outside.

To me that’s actually an issue you should want your fans out in the seats making noise not inside doing activities or watching on the TV

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Depends on the game. You can get in for $100 a seat though usually as NM Cards fan said
I thought it was considerably more than that. Don't you have cushy ass seats and etc too?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought it was considerably more than that. Don't you have cushy ass seats and etc too?

Yeah I am talking about pricing on the 10-20 yard line. Yes seats are wider

There are a ton of couches too. Important with a 3 year old

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude .

Wtf have I been doing?

End zone seats are almost 90 on their own.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk