Cardinals sign TE Maxx Williams on a 1 year deal

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
willks the indisputed predestined in the games of scapegoats

Well, he did just about everything and anything to earn that title.

He was not just bad, but HISTORICALLY bad, for a football team that has been around for more than a century. There are people that lived and died of old age, and never so something so FUBAR.

So, yeah, he did a lot to screw up a lot of things.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I've read four pages in this thread about Maxx Williams and saw a lot of RSJ comments. But nothing about Charles Clay. Who is considered the better TE, RSJ or Charles Clay?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Mike Jurecki‏Verified account @mikejurecki 4m4 minutes ago
After the addition of TE Maxx Williams the Cardinals have seven tight ends on the current roster. It creates great competition for depth at the back end of the roster. It always a numbers game so they could they keep three tight ends; another option one for the practice squad.
You must be registered for see images attach

Let's see what sticks...

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You're a dotist. I won't stand for this dashism.
Back in the day, the really cool graphic designers use to put periods at the end of headlines because they felt the eye of the reader would automatically stop at the period and somehow make the headline more readable than without the period.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I've read four pages in this thread about Maxx Williams and saw a lot of RSJ comments. But nothing about Charles Clay. Who is considered the better TE, RSJ or Charles Clay?

Clay. Much more established. His worst seasons would be RSJs best season.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
See Jace Amaro

I know who Jace Amaro is.For months all I read was..The TE is not a factor in the AIR RAID offense.Now the Cards have 6-7 TEs under contract .One of 2 of them are considered solid real TEs ...guys who can block and catch..not just glorified WRs.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Clay

More versatile

More proven

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know who Jace Amaro is.For months all I read was..The TE is not a factor in the AIR RAID offense.Now the Cards have 6-7 TEs under contract .One of 2 of them are considered solid real TEs ...guys who can block and catch..not just glorified WRs.
Where have you read that we are solely running the air raid lol?

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Where have you read that we are solely running the air raid lol?
From all the experts here it seemed like the AIR RAID offense was going to be used most of the time.I am glad there will be some use of real NFL offense.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
Mike Jurecki‏Verified account @mikejurecki 4m4 minutes ago
After the addition of TE Maxx Williams the Cardinals have seven tight ends on the current roster. It creates great competition for depth at the back end of the roster. It always a numbers game so they could they keep three tight ends; another option one for the practice squad.

My guess as to who makes the team:

Clay
Williams
Wilson

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

KK has said he is going mesh his offense with the NFL offense so maybe the mesh point is at TE. :)

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
With so many predicting that the Cardinals will keep six or seven WR's, my guess is that we'll only go with two TE's. And Maxx Williams will be one of them, since he can (reportedly) block. So I see the Training Camp battle as being between Clay and RSJ, with Wilson a PS guy.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With so many predicting that the Cardinals will keep six or seven WR's, my guess is that we'll only go with two TE's. And Maxx Williams will be one of them, since he can (reportedly) block. So I see the Training Camp battle as being between Clay and RSJ, with Wilson a PS guy.

I don’t think they would have 7 on the roster if they only planned on keeping 2. I think it will be 3 and RSJ and Wilson are fighting for the 3rd spot.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I don’t think they would have 7 on the roster if they only planned on keeping 2. I think it will be 3 and RSJ and Wilson are fighting for the 3rd spot.

IMO it's probably an open competition for all the TEs. Clay has the most guaranteed money so he will have to suck bad not to make it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose