Bryon Gilmore
Bryant Johnson
Bryan Gilmore...[emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Old guys Like Jerry Sullivan and Dante Scarnecchia are like fine wine. Living legends.

You must be registered for see images attach

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Old guys Like Jerry Sullivan and Dante Scarnecchia are like fine wine. Living legends.

You must be registered for see images attach
Not sure why I zoomed in but the look on Larry's face is priceless haha

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Arizona Cardinals learning from receiver guru Jerry Sullivan
Larry Fitzgerald has spent 15 seasons in the NFL and ranks second all-time in yards receiving and third in receptions, so you would think there is little, if anything, left for him to learn about running routes and catching footballs.

But working with a short, fit, gray-haired 74-year-old man this spring has reminded Fitzgerald of just how much he didn’t know, or had forgotten.

Sixteen years after his first coaching stint with the Cardinals, Jerry Sullivan is back on the grass at the team’s Tempe facility, teaching receivers how to get open. At 35, Fitzgerald is not a lover of practicing football in the spring, but Sullivan has made it worthwhile for him.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...ng-receivers-coach-jerry-sullivan/3708676002/

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
kinda feeling like this staff is better than the last staff by a long, long way

Vance Joseph > Holcomb
Clements > McCoy

and on down the line....

Not to mention Kugler.

Everyone that I've heard talk about Kugler says he is one of the very best offensive line coaches out there.

Everywhere he has been, hes gotten better than expected results. Denver got by with cast offs last year and Kugler was credited with alot of the success.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
kinda feeling like this staff is better than the last staff by a long, long way

Vance Joseph > Holcomb
Clements > McCoy

and on down the line....

I don't really have a feel for the defensive staff, it looks average from what I can tell.

But the offensive side looks very promising. And almost all the coaches really like Kingsbury and are confident in him as a coach, which is surprising (even Sullivan mentions this, when it isn't prompted). That has given me the most hope this offseason.

Plus the staff is not wearing suits in their photos...an indicator of something not good since K9 pointed it out with a Wilks last year.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to mention Kugler.

Everyone that I've heard talk about Kugler says he is one of the very best offensive line coaches out there.

Everywhere he has been, hes gotten better than expected results. Denver got by with cast offs last year and Kugler was credited with alot of the success.
I am jaded and no longer buy OL coach hype after we have had several highly regarded OL coaches flame out in arizona.

last years coach had mad hype, Russ grimm had mad hype.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to mention Kugler.

unless he's got Mr. Miyagi powers to heal the MASH unit we've put together, it might not matter how good of an O-line coach he is.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
unless he's got Mr. Miyagi powers to heal the MASH unit we've put together, it might not matter how good of an O-line coach he is.

Where his skill comes in is that he'll get the 2nd and 3rd string better able to play. That's what he did with Denver last year. The Broncos had a ton of injuries but could still run the ball with 3rd stringers.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where his skill comes in is that he'll get the 2nd and 3rd string better able to play. That's what he did with Denver last year. The Broncos had a ton of injuries but could still run the ball with 3rd stringers.

I'll believe it when I see it. Much like BRR, I've just heard too many stories about too many position coaches being the answer for past seasons woes.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I am jaded and no longer buy OL coach hype after we have had several highly regarded OL coaches flame out in arizona.

last years coach had mad hype, Russ grimm had mad hype.

Ray Brown? I wanted to believe the hype too, but Carolina's OL was routinely bad.

Russ Grimm always had a lot of talent to work with in Pittsburgh before coming here, of course he was successful.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ray Brown? I wanted to believe the hype too, but Carolina's OL was routinely bad.

Russ Grimm always had a lot of talent to work with in Pittsburgh before coming here, of course he was successful.
Ray Brown did nothing in SF.
Ray Brown did coach up Norwell in Carolina.

Oh and I like our special teams coach. glad he stayed.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson