Over/under for wins this season.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just watched a short video on my CBS sports app, 2 out of the 3 analyst predicted the cardinals to not hit 5 wins this yr & said the Dolphins & Cardinals will be back drafting at the top in 2020. The female analyst (don't know her name) took the over because of KM. I will be totally disgusted if we only have 5 wins this yr. Last yr I could see the negativity but we've added talent, enough to set the bar higher than that imo.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Talent suggests lots of wins.
Rookie QB and HC suggest first year struggles.
Injuries?????

6-7 wins seems about right in the first year of a makeover. Like the Browns. Big boost after that though.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I’ll be betting the under if the number hits 5.5. We may start 0-6. We flat out just don’t have the talent. Stat predictions for Murray put him about the 15th best QB in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have us at 6-8 so take the over
4 wins would be an improvement but that would be very disappointing, considering hiring a head coach that runs an offense to score a lot of points. Plus the talent upgrade at WR & on defense. The Rams went worst to first a couple yrs back & I would bet the analyst predicted about the same win total for them also? We shall see, it can be done. 8-8 with a chance to win more, play or two here & there short from being 9-7 or 10-6 would be best case scenario imo. Obviously that best case scenario or more would be better.

Reaction score
4 to 5 wins seems about right but hopefully competing at a higher level in our losses than last season. Just don’t see any way we can be a .500 or better team with the lack of talent on both lines.

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
4 to 5 wins seems about right but hopefully competing at a higher level in our losses than last season. Just don’t see any way we can be a .500 or better team with the lack of talent on both lines.
A lot of questions on both lines yes. Injury prone FA signings on the OL (hope that changes) & DL has a few issues. Corey Peters is solid (he's from here, Louisville, KY BTW) when healthy but seems to always miss time do to injuries. Nkemdiche is a lazy ass, plays that way a lot anyway & is coming back from an Achilles injury. I liked the resigning of Rodney Gunter, he may not be the best DL'man but he is durable, hasn't missed a game as a cardinal yet. Lots of questions but that's why we play the game, see what happens?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA