What are some camp battles you’re looking forward to?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isabella and Logan didn't return punts in college...not sure they would be the best choice.

If keeping 6 WR's...Cooper, Sherfield, and White will be fighting for #6.
no, but I don't really see that as a requirement. You want a fast, shifty guy with good vision and hands.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
1. How the wide receiver room shakes out.

2. Defensive line

3. Inside Linebacker

4. Cornerback

I think without Max Garcia being healthy the only thing going on with the offensive line is a center, and even then I think AQ Shipley will be cut at the end of preseason.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
1. How the wide receiver room shakes out.

2. Defensive line

3. Inside Linebacker

4. Cornerback

I think without Max Garcia being healthy the only thing going on with the offensive line is a center, and even then I think AQ Shipley will be cut at the end of preseason.
AQ being cut looks more and more likely though he is cheap which is why I would keep him.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
AQ being cut looks more and more likely though he is cheap which is why I would keep him.

You get what you pay for. :)

AQ is a great guy and the team made a classy move giving him a contract during rehab.

However, if AQ is the starter, we have big problems IMO.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Murphy vs. Kirk. They battled in high school, and Murphy can also run excellent routes as he is a fantastic receiver (hence why he can track the ball so well as a corner). They will each try to outwork each other.

Murray vs our secondary. We're pretty loaded and it will be interesting to see how often they can pick Murray. If Murray does well in avoiding picks, it might bode well for his early play in the regular season.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave