One Thing Seems Certain, Except.........

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking about what Larry will do when he retires. Seems to me that he has John Lynch and John Elway written all over him. He'd be a natural to join the Arizona FO, except that he has so many outside interests, and we all know that NFL football is a 12 month job. What do you think?

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I was thinking about what Larry will do when he retires. Seems to me that he has John Lynch and John Elway written all over him. He'd be a natural to join the Arizona FO, except that he has so many outside interests, and we all know that NFL football is a 12 month job. What do you think?
Not a chance if you’ve ever listened to some of his comments on post football. Not a chance

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With his money, he will never have to work again. However I can see him working for the NFL in a PR type of role.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
With his money, he will never have to work again. However I can see him working for the NFL in a PR type of role.
Actually, could see him in a Troy Vincent role...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Not a chance if you’ve ever listened to some of his comments on post football. Not a chance

+1.

Larry Fitzgerald "gets it". He is going to disappear and live life to the fullest.

The #1, above all else, thing Fitzgerald HATES about his position in life is lack of privacy. He is a ghost once he retires.

I mean I sure he will visit the Cardinals for events and what not, but he cares not for such positions as noted above.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
His name is worth a lot. He has become a spokesperson for not only the Cards but the NFL. He really is the senior states person well known and liked by everybody. I can see him staying in the spot light making public appearances to youth, etc. He might just do these things as part of his own charity foundation. These are tax breaks also. IMO he is not going to disappear.
He is a celebrity and will always be one.

OP
OP
G

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I remember just reading about Larry working as an intern for one of the other Arizona sport's teams. So that got me thinking.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He has a degree in communication if I recall. He’ll be doing something on tv or maybe politics. I hope not. I hate politicians.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is going to be a minority owner of the Suns. He already has sat in on the off season interviews for the GM and regularly meets with the organization.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Keeps on being Larry.

Including entrepreneurship maybe. Still active with kids especially.

Putting on his superhero garb at night....:D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave