Igor Fired

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
lol, I don't have a personal vendetta, I just don't hesitate pointing out when some clown is posting totally unsubstantiated race baiting nonsense.

Years ago I sent you a DM, letting you know that your habit of copy and pasting other peoples posts on other forums was not cool and something that could get you banned... I could have gotten you banned if I actually took our disagreements personal.

But hey, attempting to rip on my family... way to try to keep things impersonal and respectful.
Other people's posts? You messaged me about copying and pasting the RealGM wiretap articles (in quotes, not as if I was pretending to write it myself) which are like 3-4 sentences long usually. I wouldn't get "banned" for that as it's material that RealGM itself is taking directly out of (and usually word for word for their handful of sentences) other sources.

Race baiting? Ripping your family?

You clearly need help with comprehension. I clearly said "Certainly hope it's not true and I hope they interview the most qualified candidates regardless of what their skin color is." And more importantly, it was posed as a question to verify it's credibility.

Good effort at trying to make it seem like it's something that it's not though.

And "cordial" does not mean ripping your family. That's about as respectful as I can be to that topic which is clearly the reason behind your anger and hostility which dates back years.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Other people's posts? You messaged me about copying and pasting the RealGM wiretap articles (in quotes, not as if I was pretending to write it myself) which are like 3-4 sentences long usually. I wouldn't get "banned" for that as it's material that RealGM itself is taking directly out of (and usually word for word for their handful of sentences) other sources.

You clearly need help with comprehension. I clearly said "Certainly hope it's not true and I hope they interview the most qualified candidates regardless of what their skin color is." And more importantly, it was posed as a question to verify it's credibility.

And "cordial" does not mean ripping your family. That's about as respectful as I can be to that topic which is clearly the reason behind your anger and hostility which dates back years.

Hmm... nope, you know what I'm referring too. You were copy and pasting posts from other users, but I also know you got banned from the PSD forums, so... maybe you didn't heed the advice.

And yes, posting random crap with literally nothing to back it about how the Suns are only looking at black coaches is race baiting nonsense. Your efforts to shirk responsibility for posting totally unsubstantiated race baiting nonsense by saying you hope it "isn't true" doesn't make it any more inane. No one with any sense would post something so blatantly inflammatory unless there was more to it than... as near as I can tell... nothing but your feeble imagination.

Speaking of your feeble imagination... good lord... are you honestly going to pretend you know anything about my family and that I hold some imagined grudge against you because of your imagined personal knowledge of my life? This is pathetic...

Like... crazy person pathetic. I am honestly sad to even be involved in this gutter level of internet conversation.

Please, I invite you to post for all to see whatever you're claiming to know about me, my family and why I supposedly hold a grudge against you. Other than the general fact that you're... you, some random guy who posts posts stupid crap and then makes personal attacks against people on a message board.

Last edited:

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So what happened with the sister?:grabs:

Yeah, you've got the Marvel Universe, Game of Thrones and this... apparent, years long, sibling in nature, vendetta with Sunsfan88 finally all coming into focus at the same time.

I'm all ears at this point.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
In the end, only 5 coaches in NBA history who coached at least a full season ended up with worse records than Kokoskov. They were: Bill Hanzlik, Quinn Buckner, Brian Winters, Dick Harter and Clair Bee.

Leonard Hamilton also went 19-63 in his only season coaching in the NBA.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hmm... nope, you know what I'm referring too. You were copy and pasting posts from other users, but I also know you got banned from the PSD forums, so... maybe you didn't heed the advice.

And yes, posting random crap with literally nothing to back it about how the Suns are only looking at black coaches is race baiting nonsense. Your efforts to shirk responsibility for posting totally unsubstantiated race baiting nonsense by saying you hope it "isn't true" doesn't make it any more inane. No one with any sense would post something so blatantly inflammatory unless there was more to it than... as near as I can tell... nothing but your feeble imagination.

Speaking of your feeble imagination... good lord... are you honestly going to pretend you know anything about my family and that I hold some imagined grudge against you because of your imagined personal knowledge of my life? This is pathetic...

Like... crazy person pathetic. I am honestly sad to even be involved in this gutter level of internet conversation.

Please, I invite you to post for all to see whatever you're claiming to know about me, my family and why I supposedly hold a grudge against you. Other than the general fact that you're... you, some random guy who posts posts stupid crap and then makes personal attacks against people on a message board.

You must be registered for see images attach

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
It stood to reason that Igor would get another assistant coaching gig somewhere before too long.