For Jim O -- Raw Conference Calls and Pressers for Draftees

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Hey, Jim!

I'm sure this is within your power. I don't really want to listen to a ton of setup from Craig and Jurecki for these draft picks. Can you put the raw audio of the pressers on the iTunes feed? That was one of the best parts of the draft over the last few years.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Strange, I did listen today cover 2, they had byron murphy guest, then they talked about some of the drafted players, the showed a short part of the zack allen conference call,so they still make it, they just decide to hide them

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
Very weak draft coverage by our media team. Last year they had footage on Rosen's journey right from his draft moment, in Bidwill's private plane, him arriving in AZ and many other features. This year there was as much coverage about Rosen's classy exit as about Kyler Murray, our new exciting franchise QB.

Articles in general have become shorter and shallower. Nothing you couldn't look up elsewhere. Podcasts are nice but very time consuming.

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yesterday I asked Darren Urban if the conference calls will become available, and he replied that unfortunately they won’t.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
No player interviews yet on the 98.7 site either. Usually they're all over that.

Budget cuts to help cover all the big house cleaning hits they just took?

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Weird... I've been looking for the player conference calls too, and thought they just moved them on the website (of which I don't care for the latest design), and just assumed that I was looking in the wrong spot.

Those were really awesome way to get a raw and unfiltered look at some of these small school kids. Sad they won't put them out there anymore.

Go Cards!!!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I imagine they just want us to watch cards cover 2 but....its terrible. I liked jurecki but inside the organization, he is neutered. I started one and they were talking about if he did his taxes and made tax jokes and comments for 2 minutes and I turned it off.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I imagine they just want us to watch cards cover 2 but....its terrible. I liked jurecki but inside the organization, he is neutered. I started one and they were talking about if he did his taxes and made tax jokes and comments for 2 minutes and I turned it off.

I was always a Jurecki fan but some folks didn’t like him. He’s not a writer and not very good on the radio unless there’s someone more talented driving the show. I’m not sure how many options he had other than a podcast from headquarters.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was always a Jurecki fan but some folks didn’t like him. He’s not a writer and not very good on the radio unless there’s someone more talented driving the show. I’m not sure how many options he had other than a podcast from headquarters.
I agree and liked him the same but without being an outside insider, I don't feel like there is much left. a shame.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Yesterday I asked Darren Urban if the conference calls will become available, and he replied that unfortunately they won’t.

i wonder if this is about old media pressuring the Cards to give them some degree of exclusivity to sell

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose