Which coach is most likely to implode

Which coach is most likely to be a dub with their respective team

• Bruce Arians

• Kliff Kingsbury

Results are only viewable after voting.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Kliff Kingsbury is going to outcoach BA has been hitting the koolaid too hard.

Edit: Let me reframe that - I just mean right now, right out of the gate. Kliff has some learning to do. He might be great. BA already is.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Arians is our greatest coach and it does not matter how late he got his chance but in my opinion the Bucs are not going to have sustainable success under him. I don't feel Arians adjusts much to a team or players and the NFC South will simply be able to watch old Cardinal tape to see what he's about
What does "be a dub" mean? Like dub step?

I am trying to make things interesting lol

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Jameis will come in in shape and focused in a contract year. I’m expecting Tampa BAy to take a big leap.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jameis will come in in shape and focused in a contract year. I’m expecting Tampa BAy to take a big leap.

He had 4 years to take a big leap but ended with a big drop
He had great weapons around him but he has never been consistent

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I voted Kingsbury because there are just so many variables. I would also vote him most likely to succeed.

I really love BA but that Tampa roster is really flawed

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a Louisville fan I hated FSU and Winston.I couldn`t believe all the crap he got away with at FSu.The date rape situation,stealing shrimp from the store and who knows how many other incidents the athletic department covered up for him.
Not that it matters but he was stealing crab. I only remember that because I'm immature and I chuckle at having crabs in your pants

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Zac Taylor.

They did nothing to help him

One of the most peculiar things I noted about the NFL media this offseason is how Zac Taylor essentially got a free pass.

He hasn't been a head coach st any level. He isnt that experienced at calling plays. Why didn't the Bengals get torched for hiring him?