OT: Tyreek Hill Breaking News

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What sending someone to prison accomplishes is, punishment and removing them from the public

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
They can but they might run into problems with the tape on whether or not it's admissible. Each state's laws on recording conversations are different so we'll have to wait and see. Regardless, he's a scumbag. Any adult who hurts a child is a scumbag.
It was reported that recording happened in an airport in UAE, so not even on US soil. I have no idea how or if that changes things.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was reported that recording happened in an airport in UAE, so not even on US soil. I have no idea how or if that changes things.

So they were both sitting in an UAE airport talking to each other on their phones or was this a non phone thing and she was using a recording app/device?

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
So they were both sitting in an UAE airport talking to each other on their phones or was this a non phone thing and she was using a recording app/device?
Recording device... trying to protect herself.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Don't feel sorry for him at all but dude just blew 100 million dollars...he was days away from getting massive contract extension.

I do feel sorry for his child...can't imagine the hell he has been through and the emotional damage he will have to deal with in his life.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don't feel sorry for him at all but dude just blew 100 million dollars...he was days away from getting massive contract extension.

I do feel sorry for his child...can't imagine the hell he has been through and the emotional damage he will have to deal with in his life.
Hill is dogshit. Pure dogshit. And should be scraped away like dogshit. He would actually have his kid raise his arms while he, a grown man, punched the kid in his chest. A miracle the kid's heart didn't stop. If they allow this child to remain with him or her that kid won't see his 5th birthday. Hill needs to be thrown in a hole and the key shot into the sun.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Hill is dogshit. Pure dogshit. And should be scraped away like dogshit. He would actually have his kid raise his arms while he, a grown man, punched the kid in his chest. A miracle the kid's heart didn't stop. If they allow this child to remain with him or her that kid won't see his 5th birthday. Hill needs to be thrown in a hole and the key shot into the sun.
I can't see that kid being allowed to live with them, or them having access to him until HE decides. Completely unacceptable. That kid needs a do over in life!

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can't see that kid being allowed to live with them, or them having access to him until HE decides. Completely unacceptable. That kid needs a do over in life!
Take if from someone who was a foster parent for almost 9 years. Never count out the stupidity of a government official. I've seen kids returned to parents that were absolute head scratchers.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson