Josh Rosen says goodbye to the Cardinals in a classy way

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
wow, thats so inusual,a classy answer versus the slender against him
i know i was part of the pro murray team,i did criticize him as a player but he is still so young and hopefully he will get better as a player and becoming a franchise qb
i will root for him

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I hope all of Cardinal nation feels this way. Never seen a guy jerked around so badly. Starting in college. But Kyler Murray is now my favorite quarterback.

It's a business. I wish I was paid $11 million for one year even if I was jerked around. I would wipe Bidwills butt for that coin.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I hope all of Cardinal nation feels this way. Never seen a guy jerked around so badly. Starting in college. But Kyler Murray is now my favorite quarterback.

Timm, you'll never hear me say Josh received a fair chance in ARZ.

At least he's getting another opportunity, and at least he has the talent to stay in the NFL. He's more fortunate than some.

I also appreciate you being a good soldier, and supporting Murray. It speaks well of you sir.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Timm, you'll never hear me say Josh received a fair chance in ARZ.

At least he's getting another opportunity, and at least he has the talent to stay in the NFL. He's more fortunate than some.

I also appreciate you being a good soldier, and supporting Murray. It speaks well of you sir.

Ready to support Kyler Murray as the Cards’ QB. Will be up for a few games this upcoming season.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lol

All you people being impressed with the scripted video. His reaction to the Murray pick to immediately scrub the Cards off all his social media speaks more than scripted words.

So only a spontaneous live goodbye message would have been appropriate?
Or this video would have been fine if he hadn't talked all sorts of crap about the team first..? Oh wait, he didn't do that... He just unfollowed a instagram feed lol, more than likely just so he didn't have his alerts blown up with stuff rubbing salt in the wound. Talk about being in your feelings if an unfollow gets under your skin. Even if it was purely a passive aggressive move in your eye, doing the mature thing and making amends was unwarranted?

Such a terrible take on all levels I'm tempted to pop the cherry on my ignore list.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Ha! Just found out HB blocked me what a baby!! Guess the truth hurts.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Who gives a damn if the Honeywagon is pissed off.Eff him.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I actually hope Rosen lights it up when we play him. I remember Anquans first game against us as a 49er. He took our secondary to school, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

OP
OP
D

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss‏Verified account @joshweinfuss

Quick Josh Rosen story: I ran into him last week while at dinner with my family. I stopped by his table on our way out to say hi while holding my daughter. He was as friendly as usual. We talked for a few minutes. But what stood out was how nice he was to my daughter. 1/2

Josh Weinfuss‏Verified account @joshweinfuss

He was great with her when he didn’t have to be. He asked about her, what her name was, stuff like that. After I walked away, he waved bye to my entire family. That, to me, folks, is who Josh Rosen is.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I think it would be pretty disingenuous to delete it. It happened. Doesn’t mean I won’t give him his props for this move.

Not delete, no. Just refer back to and admit how wrong and childish it was.

You mean the same grade school crap that was being tossed at Murray before the draft & still is somewhat continuing? Just saying

By me? Not even a little bit.

BigRedArk

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I read somewhere that Steve Kiem didn't call him and tell him he was traded to the Dolphins(maybe in this thread)? Or something like that. Anyone know if that's true?

supercardss

Banned - Prior Troll
Reaction score
John Skelton showed more potential than the Frozen Rosen who is the WOAT rookie QB.

supercardss

Banned - Prior Troll
Reaction score
Ignorant...

John Skelton has a better winning record despite being one of the WOAT QBs.

To put into perspective how bad Josh WOATsen is John Skelton threw just as many TDs in 2011 despite playing half as many games. How pathetic is that?

Last edited:

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
I read somewhere that Steve Kiem didn't call him and tell him he was traded to the Dolphins(maybe in this thread)? Or something like that. Anyone know if that's true?
Kliff called him on the day of the draft to tell him that we were taking Kyler and that he is going to be traded.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose