Tired of all these people who are negative

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I was skeptical but they drafted Murray. They avoided a total meltdown by getting something for Rosen and they added lots of Air Raid weapons.

I’m all in.
No risk it no biscuit.

Hopefully Murray will threw the ball so fast he won’t need an offensive line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You must be registered for see images attach
somebody say biscuit

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I was skeptical but they drafted Murray. They avoided a total meltdown by getting something for Rosen and they added lots of Air Raid weapons.

I’m all in.
No risk it no biscuit.

Hopefully Murray will threw the ball so fast he won’t need an offensive line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"No risk it no biscuit" is quickly becoming my least favorite phrase in Arizona Cardinals history.

We didn't get a biscuit. It sounds fun, but it resulted in two playoff appearances, and not even an NFC Championship to show for it.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yes. In college. Isn’t that what most people base their evaluations on during this process?
Apparently not for kyler bc his football tape looks fantastic. Everyone else is evaluating based on his height, maybe he likes baseball, and his dad.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
"No risk it no biscuit" is quickly becoming my least favorite phrase in Arizona Cardinals history.

We didn't get a biscuit. It sounds fun, but it resulted in two playoff appearances, and not even an NFC Championship to show for it.
It resulted in an NFC Championship game and some damn good years. He did in 4 years what couldn't get done in 20. Got nothing but love for Arians. With that said Still hate the Bucs and hope he fails miserably there

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Apparently not for kyler bc his football tape looks fantastic. Everyone else is evaluating based on his height, maybe he likes baseball, and his dad.
It’s all part of the equation but to say they haven’t played football yet, isn’t true. He played 1 year at a high level and that was in college against some of the worst defenses. Plays he made in college won’t translate to the pros. The throws and guys he ran away from in college won’t happen against nfl talent. I hope I’m wrong.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
It resulted in an NFC Championship game and some damn good years. He did in 4 years what couldn't get done in 20. Got nothing but love for Arians. With that said Still hate the Bucs and hope he fails miserably there
Yeah, but besides some long throws to John Brown, I'd argue we were insanely conservative as a franchise.

- Only got the NFL head coach of the year from the year prior because the Bears got cute... a guy who has been in the NFL longer than I've been alive.
- Traded absolutely nothing for our starting QB with exhibited NFL success, but were wholly prepared to start Drew Stanton.
- Filled the coaching staff with guys who literally went back to success in Super Bowl 1.
- Grabbed an RB who was actually not our first choice who lucked into being amazing...
- Signed a bunch of proven NFL players to one-year, no-risk deals.

I'd argue we were possibly the MOST conservative team in that successful run. We stuck to traditional concepts, great coaching, and smart personnel moves. I'll be happy to listen to any wild risks you believe we took, and no, taking John Brown and Tyrann Mathieu in the third round doesn't count.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There was absolutely more leverage before the draft. Once we drafted Murray we lost any leverage that we could have possibly had. Now maybe the market wasn't as strong as many of us thought it was, but I feel pretty confident that we ended up with less than we would have gotten prior to the draft.
People called our bluff ..worst kept secret in the league. So we waited until the draft. Had the giants not grabbed Jones early, I think we MIGHT have a had a one for Rosen. Big might.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For those of us who watch the sport on multiple levels, yes we do have an idea. I knew from the starting gun that Jamarcus Russell was going to be an absolutely terrible pick. (I am not comparing Kyler to him, but still.)

I was extremely excited for David Johnson. Larry Fitzgerald. Patrick Peterson. That's not to say I'm not plenty wrong - this is a hobby, not my job - but it's not like I'm walking into this blind, like playing scratch-offs at the gas station.
So you saw an old has been Kurt Warner leading us to a Super Bowl?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is not a true statement. Same as with politics, I don't have to root personally for a guy when I think he is harming the bigger picture. Just like if I were a Browns fan, I could choose not to be a fan of Odell Beckham Jr., or Kareem Hunt, while still hoping for the team's success.
Then why not find a new team if that's what you are comparing the situation to?

I guess to be clear.. how is he harming the bigger picture?

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
Don’t be sheep. If you don’t like sonething speak up. Nobody wants a Ron Wolfley on our board spouting every pick as an A+.
Not saying you have to like it, but respect it. Wanting a player on our team to fail is beyond me. I dont care if he lacks size, and he doesnt meet your criteria. Label him a bust after he actually does something.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They haven't, which is why we are negative. I can claim I'm the coolest kid in school and that I'm taking the head cheerleader to prom until she says no.
But just like the league with the Cards and Rosen...they would have called your bluff and not believed ya. :D

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
The whole thing is almost a draining emotional process just from the fans perspective. It must be absolutely nuts mentally for the scouts and GMs.
Can you imagine a few million armchair *fillintheblank* scrutinizing your job on a daily basis? I’d go mental. Mentaller.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes. In college. Isn’t that what most people base their evaluations on during this process?
You just stated that we should expect negativity if we expect a Wilson like performance. Not saying I believe he will or won't..just that we don't know and games haven't been played.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
The whole thing is almost a draining emotional process just from the fans perspective. It must be absolutely nuts mentally for the scouts and GMs.
Can you imagine a few million armchair *fillintheblank* scrutinizing your job on a daily basis? I’d go mental. Mentaller.
That's why they make a few million a year.

Every one of them are more than welcome to drive an Uber if they want a low-pressure gig. Actually Keim can't become an Uber driver for obvious reasons so maybe a Starbucks barista or something.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
So you saw an old has been Kurt Warner leading us to a Super Bowl?
No, I clearly didn't, because I essentially told that to Matt and Kurt to their faces. Long story short, I went to Leinart's Super Bowl party in Scottsdale, and practically blew off Kurt after taking a picture, only to shuffle off and tell Matt he was winning us the Super Bowl. This was '07.

Like I said, I make mistakes.

Then why not find a new team if that's what you are comparing the situation to?

I guess to be clear.. how is he harming the bigger picture?
I can't "find another team," man. I have been a fan since 1988, when two-year old me tabbed this team as his favorite when his dad was stationed in Tucson. The bigger picture is that we need to build a sustainable roster. I want to be the Patriots, the Steelers, hell, even the Ravens. A roster where we aren't desperately grasping for a savior, but a team where we have a reasonable understanding each year that we're going to play competitive, non-gimmick football games most every year.

Soundly drafted, soundly coached, needs a few breaks to get to the promised land is fine with me, instead of "sign a failed college coach to draft his high school crush."

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I only read the last page of posts because I've had enough negative stuff myself. Having said that I get why people complain after the cluster**** that was last year. I mean I missed parts of games and didn't care because of the crap they were serving us.

What gets tiring is complaining about every single move or pick no matter what the move or pick was. The constant DUI comments and small school pick references. It can get tiring and erodes at ones chance of enjoying the draft.

Everyone gets to vent and I've done it myself but my gawd some never ever seem to like anything Keim or the Cards do.

Go Cards!!!!

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
I only read the last page of posts because I've had enough negative stuff myself. Having said that I get why people complain after the cluster**** that was last year. I mean I missed parts of games and didn't care because of the crap they were serving us.

What gets tiring is complaining about every single move or pick no matter what the move or pick was. The constant DUI comments and small school pick references. It can get tiring and erodes at ones chance of enjoying the draft.

Everyone gets to vent and I've done it myself but my gawd some never ever seem to like anything Keim or the Cards do.

Go Cards!!!!
This is what I been trying to explain

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

They ignore the negative Nancies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose