Welcome to the NFL draft thread April 25-April 27, 2019

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Going by the PFF board of best available since the Cards picks have been pretty consistent with it...

1. LB TE’VON CONEY, NOTRE DAME (OVERALL: 57TH)
Coney’s 90.5 coverage grade and 91.7 run-defense grade last season both ranked top-10 among all linebackers in college football.

2. EDGE RONHEEN BINGHAM, ARKANSAS STATE (OVERALL: 63RD)
Bingham’s 31.7 percent win rate was the highest among all defensive linemen in college football this past season.

3. WR KELVIN HARMON, NC STATE (OVERALL: 81ST)
Harmon’s production at NC State was off the charts, but there are legitimate concerns as to whether he can separate enough to win in the NFL.

4. CB JIMMY MORELAND, JAMES MADISON (OVERALL: 85TH)
Moreland leaves JMU as their all-time leader in interceptions with 18. He’s as physical as you’ll see a 5-10 corner.

5. WR EMANUEL HALL, MISSOURI (OVERALL: 89TH)
Hall is arguably the draft’s most explosive receiver. His ball skills are concerning, though, as he dropped 12 of his 82 catchable targets the past two seasons.

6. G TREVON TATE, MEMPHIS (OVERALL: 93RD)
Tate played tackle at Memphis but projects inside in the NFL. He earned an 86.0 pass-blocking grade this past season and allowed all of 10 pressures.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
LOL. There are other players than DB's and WR's you know, like O linemen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And the Cardinals are back on the clock.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
C Lamont Gaillard

Pre-Draft Analysis
Gaillard has adequate size with above-average length and big hands. He has lined up at guard and center. Gaillard takes solid angles and gets good leverage in the run game. He's very effective with his timing and awareness on combo blocks. He's tough and flashes an edge as a finisher. He shows good awareness, but he's a limited athlete who will be overmatched by quickness one-on-one in pass protection.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
True, but I can't recall the last time we got one.

Got a couple in last years draft.

I've been pounding the table for some Oline before the 2nd rd started so I feel your pain but a couple of posters have pointed out that we did bring in several FA's and we have the youth from last year so none at this point will make the team.

I would think Keim spends some of Mike's money on signing bonuses for UDFA Oline.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I'm glad Keim finally remembered that offensive line is a football position and we are not very good at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose