Tired of all these people who are negative

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
I have to laugh at some of the comments by some of us. I guess being a Cardinal fan leads to full fledged masochism. Rosen was no doubt placed in a difficult spot playing under last year's circumstances. But let's not kid ourselves, he certainly did contribute to the mess also. Why is it though that some on this board believe that just because we drafted this kid a year ago, we then have to absorb that mistake for years to come. If Rosen was truly as good as most of us thought he was when we drafted him, we would have won 5-6 games & he'd still be our QBOF. When you come in DEAD last in the business world, expect changes to be made. Picking 1st overall meant we could upgrade the most important position on the field. And that's exactly what we did. We DON'T owe Rosen anything, and we certainly didn't do him wrong. Those pining & whining on his behalf nauseate me. That's the point that Smith Sr. was making. There are no guarantees in life & no guarantees on the football field. Each and every year someone is coming after your job. Be a man & protect it. Rosen has moved on & this will be a lesson in life for him. He's skilled enough to have a decent career & I hope he does. But, I for one, will NOT criticize the Cardinal's FO for what had to happen.
Wow couldn't have said it any better

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Time to start dreaming. When we whoop up the lions 42-39 all our concerns about our offense will go away. Murray goes 23 of 29 for 306yds and 3 tds and then runs for one we can start complaining that Bosa got a sack on opening day.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
"Haters gonna hate" ~Steve Smith Sr.

I like the way the draft has gone so far, especially the Byron Murphy pick. I wanted to keep Rosen and go defense, but I'll give CKK and the coaching staff a chance
to supercharge the offense their way.

The new regime in Miami is pretty impressive. It will be interesting to see where they are in two years.

Last edited:

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I have to laugh at some of the comments by some of us. I guess being a Cardinal fan leads to full fledged masochism. Rosen was no doubt placed in a difficult spot playing under last year's circumstances. But let's not kid ourselves, he certainly did contribute to the mess also. Why is it though that some on this board believe that just because we drafted this kid a year ago, we then have to absorb that mistake for years to come. If Rosen was truly as good as most of us thought he was when we drafted him, we would have won 5-6 games & he'd still be our QBOF. When you come in DEAD last in the business world, expect changes to be made. Picking 1st overall meant we could upgrade the most important position on the field. And that's exactly what we did. We DON'T owe Rosen anything, and we certainly didn't do him wrong. Those pining & whining on his behalf nauseate me. That's the point that Smith Sr. was making. There are no guarantees in life & no guarantees on the football field. Each and every year someone is coming after your job. Be a man & protect it. Rosen has moved on & this will be a lesson in life for him. He's skilled enough to have a decent career & I hope he does. But, I for one, will NOT criticize the Cardinal's FO for what had to happen.

Just remember your view next season when/if Murray struggles and goes 3-13 or 4-12.Will it be time to move on again?Its a real possibility.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just remember your view next season when/if Murray struggles and goes 3-13 or 4-12.Will it be time to move on again?Its a real possibility.

If Murray runs an offense that is the WORST 3 and out offense in NFL history ( that's what Rosen did), and we end up in the #1 spot again, and someone like Lawrence is available, then rest assured, I WILL BE ALL IN ON IMPROVING THE QB POSITION AGAIN. You NEVER stop looking for your QB until you absolutely have him.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We do have to move on but if you think the negativity is over, you are sorely mistaken. After last year, there is only one direction this team can go. But if you think Murray is the next Russell Wilson then get ready for a year of continued negativity.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
People may be negative, but at least they’re still here.
Better to have negative fans than no fans at all.
At least they still care and have yet to quit ...
Fans just like NFL football.
The team name is just a jersey

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
If Murray runs an offense that is the WORST 3 and out offense in NFL history ( that's what Rosen did), and we end up in the #1 spot again, and someone like Lawrence is available, then rest assured, I WILL BE ALL IN ON IMPROVING THE QB POSITION AGAIN. You NEVER stop looking for your QB until you absolutely have him.

With Wonderboy at QB and KK MR Innovation as HC then nothing less than 10-6 is a failure.After all the Cards drafted "MR Transcendent' who won`t be tackled or throw a interception ".

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
My draft issues...
I believe Murray has issues off the field.
No OL.

That is it.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
i get it that we screwed up with Rosen but we have to get behind this great draft class. Per pff we have all 4 in the top 40 of a top 250 big board. Anyone agree?
Like I mentioned on another thread...SK and MB have done their best to erase 2018...no matter the cost or public embarrassment...and I'm [emoji817] okay with that!

Aside from the Rosen/Murray drama, this draft has been very solid, if not fantastic!

PS...SKs body language in last night's presser was so much more relaxed and confident than Thursday. KK definitely looked like a coach along for the ride with the press.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Like I mentioned on another thread...SK and MB have done their best to erase 2018...no matter the cost or public embarrassment...and I'm [emoji817] okay with that!

Aside from the Rosen/Murray drama, this draft has been very solid, if not fantastic!

PS...SKs body language in last night's presser was so much more relaxed and confident than Thursday. KK definitely looked like a coach along for the ride with the press.

I get it.New regime.New guy.new player.Yes I hate the Murray pick.That said it is what it is.Keim has made good picks with Murphy,Isabella,Allen and I hope he can continue to get guys who can help and stays away from longshot guys at least until late 7th if then or as UDFAs.It just pisses me off when idiots act like Rosen was the big reason for last season.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

sometimes im not agree with your standpoints but u always being positive

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Here we go. Another "if you're not a koolaid drinking Stepford you're not a real fan" thread. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn't come across like that at all. I think he is more referring to the people that only want to harp on the Rosen situation instead of focusing on some of the good picks that have been made. No one has to be purely positive, but you should at least be able to see and mention some of the positive with the negative.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We do have to move on but if you think the negativity is over, you are sorely mistaken. After last year, there is only one direction this team can go. But if you think Murray is the next Russell Wilson then get ready for a year of continued negativity.

Hopefully its everyone trying to find the next Murray

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cardinals aren’t paying anyone
They don’t read this
They don’t care about anyone here
Relax and don’t get too invested in something that doesn’t care one second about you
It’s just entertainment

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Cards getting A grades from NFL.com, PFF, and Mitch.

As far as Rosen, we just upgraded from Jared Dudley to Kobe Bryant. No one will question this once the games begin. It was the smart move.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
If you had listened to me all along, you’d be on the right side of this argument and not making dumb midget comments. The ultimate decision the Cardinals made was not rocket science.

We continue to disagree.IMO I am on the "right " side of the argument.As for the midget comments ..they rank about the same as the "transcendent' comments from the Murray fan club.I am not buying what you are selling.Cards made a choice.It is what it is.I don`t like it but nothing I can do to change it.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As Cardinals fans we are all pretty much as mentally abused as you can be so I get the negativity. But some people on here act as if they are dismantling a Super Bowl team. Our team won 3 games boys. If there was ever a time to blow it up this is the time.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We continue to disagree.IMO I am on the "right " side of the argument.As for the midget comments ..they rank about the same as the "transcendent' comments from the Murray fan club.I am not buying what you are selling.Cards made a choice.It is what it is.I don`t like it but nothing I can do to change it.
You can start by retiring the word "midget" since it's pretty deplorable by most standards in 2019.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson