This has to be the most crying I ever seen on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Been here throughout it all, and no complaints from me. I been here through the ups and downs. I will never talk down my team. I'm still surprised you are still here. Hey but people will sit here and support you for wanting to leave, more than me telling people to chill out. This is funny to me
If you go back and read my post, even being dramatic as all hell, I said I'd still be lurking, reading, and rooting for the team. And that I'd be back with my tail between my legs. I apologized about it, so move on, bro.

But your nonsense is ridiculous too. It's like the political crap. Just because the choice has been made, I'm not allowed to vocalize my opinions, especially as someone who has been here for 15+ years? Yeah, no, kick rocks.

OP
OP
thephoenixson28

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
If you go back and read my post, even being dramatic as all hell, I said I'd still be lurking, reading, and rooting for the team. And that I'd be back with my tail between my legs. I apologized about it, so move on, bro.

But your nonsense is ridiculous too. It's like the political crap. Just because the choice has been made, I'm not allowed to vocalize my opinions, especially as someone who has been here for 15+ years? Yeah, no, kick rocks.
You said it, I didnt. I wasnt specifically picking on you, but if the shoe fits. If people dont agree with it that's fine, but when you talk down our player that was drafted thats different. But like I said before, if you want to leave then peace.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
You said it, I didnt. I wasnt specifically picking on you, but if the shoe fits. If people dont agree with it that's fine, but when you talk down our player that was drafted thats different. But like I said before, if you want to leave then peace.
I'm allowed to say a player we drafted seems like a destined bust.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Do it when they actually play a game

You’re right. Okay guys time to shut the board down til September.(unless you think September is too early to criticize since they only have played a couple games). Sorry guys on second thought this board will only be accessible from November to February. In the words of the LEGO Movie....EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
thephoenixson28

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
You’re right. Okay guys time to shut the board down til September.(unless you think September is too early to criticize since they only have played a couple games). Sorry guys on second thought this board will only be accessible from November to February. In the words of the LEGO Movie....EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Murray is a bust he is on 5"2. Keim needs to be fired, Rosen will be better, I'm going to leave, but stay just to cry some more. We are better than this. Either support your team, or dont let the door hit you on the way out.
How does that kool aid taste?

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Murray is a bust he is on 5"2. Keim needs to be fired, Rosen will be better, I'm going to leave, but stay just to cry some more. We are better than this. Either support your team, or dont let the door hit you on the way out.

I noticed that you joined the board after the Arizona Cardinals made it to the Super Bowl after many of us suffering for over 20 years and were headed for another playoff appearance. Don’t YOU let the door hit you on the way out

OP
OP
thephoenixson28

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
I noticed that you joined the board after the Arizona Cardinals made it to the Super Bowl after many of us suffering for over 20 years and were headed for another playoff appearance. Don’t YOU let the door hit you on the way out
Hahaha. This is too funny

OP
OP
thephoenixson28

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
Still have a Scott player jersey in the room that says otherwise. But ok. This makes me want to cry :(

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What I find funny is that many of us have been pulling for this team before many here were even frigging zygotes. This will be my 45th season as a fan. That's a very, very long time. That's a lot of ball busting, being laughed at, being ridiculed, scorned, pointed at and snickered at especially when you live in enemy territory. Do you know what it's like living among majority Eagles and Giants fans? Damned Eagles fans were insufferable after they finally won the big one. But I've been bleeding Cardinal red since I was 10 years old and haven't gotten any return on my emotional investment and yet I'm still here. Not living in either St. Louis or Arizona(save for the 3 years when I did live in AZ), it would have been easy to walk away. Would have been easier to ditch the Cards for another team but I didn't. I took and continue to take my lumps. Nice that the carrot was dangled in front of us for a few years and for what? To become the league laughing stock again? So don't tell me how I should support this team or how I should root. I've taken more time pissing during breaks in the action than you've been on this freaking earth so take your Stepford, kool aid drinking attitude and peddle it somewhere else. I've earned the right to speak of this team in any manner I choose. Talk to me when you've bled for this team for 80% of your life with nothing in return.

DutchmanAZ

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Pissing, moaning and cheering is what fans do. Strong opinions all. For me, watching football is a way to kill time. I’m by no means a serious fan as most on this board. I hope to be entertained. Last year I was not.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
What I find funny is that many of us have been pulling for this team before many here were even frigging zygotes. This will be my 45th season as a fan. That's a very, very long time. That's a lot of ball busting, being laughed at, being ridiculed, scorned, pointed at and snickered at especially when you live in enemy territory. Do you know what it's like living among majority Eagles and Giants fans? Damned Eagles fans were insufferable after they finally won the big one. But I've been bleeding Cardinal red since I was 10 years old and haven't gotten any return on my emotional investment and yet I'm still here. Not living in either St. Louis or Arizona(save for the 3 years when I did live in AZ), it would have been easy to walk away. Would have been easier to ditch the Cards for another team but I didn't. I took and continue to take my lumps. Nice that the carrot was dangled in front of us for a few years and for what? To become the league laughing stock again? So don't tell me how I should support this team or how I should root. I've taken more time pissing during breaks in the action than you've been on this freaking earth so take your Stepford, kool aid drinking attitude and peddle it somewhere else. I've earned the right to speak of this team in any manner I choose. Talk to me when you've bled for this team for 80% of your life with nothing in return.

I love the ignore function. I like that people get to put me on ignore when they don’t like me and I am glad that I get to put this buffoon on ignore so that I don’t have to read his excrement

Reactions: PJ1
OP
OP
thephoenixson28

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
Cry me a river. You feel like you have some entitlement, because your old. I get that people get upset, but talking down on our player, mine as well root for a different team. You have the emotional investment, and one of them is whining. Pin this thread so at the end of the year, we can see who was right and who was wrong. You guys are made at me, cuz I'm telling you to quit complaining, and now you are complaining cuz I told you to quit complaining. Hahaha. Get over it

OP
OP
thephoenixson28

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
I love the ignore function. I like that people get to put me on ignore when they don’t like me and I am glad that I get to put this buffoon on ignore so that I don’t have to read his excrement
No please no. I'm going to miss your comments

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Cry me a river. You feel like you have some entitlement, because your old. I get that people get upset, but talking down on our player, mine as well root for a different team. You have the emotional investment, and one of them is whining. Pin this thread so at the end of the year, we can see who was right and who was wrong. You guys are made at me, cuz I'm telling you to quit complaining, and now you are complaining cuz I told you to quit complaining. Hahaha. Get over it

"My answer to being called out as a jackass is to double down on being a jackass, but this time, discard more grammar"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson