This has to be the most crying I ever seen on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Surprised you ain't crying about everything else.

Well, I am quite impressive. I know. Just wait, there is more to come.

I get it, it's a message board. You can voice your opinion all you want. But thinking a player is going to fail even if he hasnt played a single down is beyond me.

I am sorry it is beyond you thoughts to think people will talk about what may happen on a sports message board. But, I told myself long ago, not to worry about upsetting people for the sake of respecting their limitations.

I hope the Cardinals ball out so we won't have to hear so much whining .

I hope the Cardinals win as well. Just a FYI, we had people complaining in 2015 after losing to the Seahawks when we are favorites to go to the Superbowl.

Do not even look back to 2008 when we went to the Superbowl......especially not after the Patriots game.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have a solution. Go cheer for the team that picked the player you wanted. Easy fix, dont get mad at me cuz I dont want this bad juju on our team. I'm just staying positive through it all.

Horseshit. You are telling people what they should do and whether you find their posts acceptable. Again who cares what you want.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I have a solution. Go cheer for the team that picked the player you wanted. Easy fix, dont get mad at me cuz I dont want this bad juju on our team. I'm just staying positive through it all.

ironic.

OK. I am done.

Love your passion. Do not lose it.

But seriously, people are going to be negative on these boards. If you do not like it, just ignore the people that get you angry.

And trust me, 99% want this team to go 16-0 and win it all. I sure do.

OP
OP
thephoenixson28

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
And you support these moves...you’re like a guy who’s friends wife cheated on him and you say don’t worry she didn’t mean to.
Cards fans should be mad...shoot irate other how bad Keim has done.
Turned Rosen into a wasted 10 pick
Leaked he failed at even trying to trade him till the last minute
Has a leak in the building that pick 2 was Murphy 12 hours before they pick
Has not showed up the O line
And now will have a split locker room
Yea....love em all you want....but you have every right to be frustrated.
You are one of those spoiled brats that didnt get the toy they wanted to so they cried about it until they got a new one. Go to the chargers forum with that bum stuff

OP
OP
thephoenixson28

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
I don't tell anybody what to post nor have I ever questioned anyone's fandom or said they should leave the board. But I will let someone like you know how I feel when you do it.
Guess you didnt read about the people that said they were going to leave

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Murray is a bust he is on 5"2. Keim needs to be fired, Rosen will be better, I'm going to leave, but stay just to cry some more. We are better than this. Either support your team, or dont let the door hit you on the way out.
Being critical means you need to leave? You win #clownoftheday #Blocked

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guess you didnt read about the people that said they were going to leave

It happens often here (and elsewhere, I'm sure). People complain. People complain about people complaining. People complain about people complaining about people complaining and so on. It's a Merry Go Round and it's a ride best avoided. And nothing wrong with posters taking breaks, sanity is a good thing.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's easy to see the split on this Board, but I have no idea how the Arizona fans, in general, feel. A good indication might be jersey (Murray) sales. I would be interested to know if any sales numbers are announced.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Rosen was a wasted pick for us, it's done after a new coach taking his guy. The only people crying us an embarrassment are people on the board because nobody is thinking about Rosen but us during this draft. Rosen might not have been a locker room cancer but he has become a ASFN cancer right now... chill out
I don't disagree. Just adding that the picks we used last year almost equaled the picks we got this year. So almost a non-factor having Rosen.

OP
OP
thephoenixson28

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
I'm not making threads trying to pretend like I am.
People can complain about all the picks, but an soon as I make a thread about chilling out until they actually play. You guys are ass backwards. Saying our picks are going to fail, our Gm sucks, ownership sucks, Murray sucks, I hope Rosen plays better . You guys are something else, and I'm not saying you in general, but if you are defending that. Then heck yeah I'm talking about you. I get that people don't like the pick, but talking down our players is nonsense. So go ahead with that BS.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
People can complain about all the picks, but an soon as I make a thread about chilling out until they actually play. You guys are ass backwards. Saying our picks are going to fail, our Gm sucks, ownership sucks, Murray sucks, I hope Rosen plays better . You guys are something else, and I'm not saying you in general, but if you are defending that. Then heck yeah I'm talking about you. I get that people don't like the pick, but talking down our players is nonsense. So go ahead with that BS.

Fans have the right to criticize their team. This has been a long build up a(draft) a lot of fans are understandably upset by the direction management is taking this team. Trying to call fans out for whining is not going to win you any friends around here.

OP
OP
thephoenixson28

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
If we keep losing I hope you come back with your couple hundred posts to tell us we were right, buddy.
Been here throughout it all, and no complaints from me. I been here through the ups and downs. I will never talk down my team. I'm still surprised you are still here. Hey but people will sit here and support you for wanting to leave, more than me telling people to chill out. This is funny to me

OP
OP
thephoenixson28

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
Fans have the right to criticize their team. This has been a long build up a(draft) a lot of fans are understandably upset by the direction management is taking this team. Trying to call fans out for whining is not going to win you any friends around here.
Not asking for more friends, I'm just saying support your team. I can care less if you dont agree with the pick. I dont care if you dont agree with the GM. I just hope they prove all these people wrong especially the people that don't agree with my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.