Close to a deal (Rosen) with Miami

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you don't think that we'll be far more competitive this year than last, then there's no sense having a debate about it. Furthermore, Keim had no say in hiring Wilks last year. Saying that we don't know what we have in Murray is disingenuous. No one can guarantee results, but there's a significantly higher chance he'll be great than be a bust. But, every single draftee comes into the league without a 100% tag on themselves.
Nothing I said was wrong. We're coming off of a crappy season and our 3rd head coach in 3 years. We've yet to address the awful offensive line, still have major questions at WR, and just drafted our 2nd QB in 2 years in the top 10. And we're still weak at LB and DB. I sincerely hope Murray is ready to run because he's going to be doing that a lot and, yes, we don't know what we have in him. We can hope but until we see him take a real snap, we're all just going to be hoping for the best. Right now, on paper, I don't see more than 4 or 5 wins and ending up 3-13 again is a real possibility. If you don't think this team has more questions than a Jeopardy board then I don't know what to tell you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This deal won't happen before each team sees who is available at 48 and if Dolphins can get more leverage .

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Keim to Murray: “We need you to ignite this offense.”

No Steve. That is your job. It starts with actually drafting NFL talent.

If Murray has crap pieces around him this year, how will he succeed where Rosen failed?
Like I said, there's only so much polish you can put on a turd before you realize that all you have is a shiny turd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Looks like Miami is going to wait D.U.Keim out for a 5th or 6th rounder at this point.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Denver has them some Flaccid to be QB for two years. Grrrrrr......

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Did Keim really not explore every contingency and have deals in place for each possibility? Really? What the hell else do you have to do all year? This was the one thing you had to handle if Murray was your target.

They have to get a 2nd. What a f'n joke if they don't.

Help us Elway, for once in your equine life.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave