Welcome to the NFL draft thread April 25-April 27, 2019

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With PP21 latest outburst then it is a good idea to address the position plus haven't we complained forever that we never have a quality #2 CB. I've yet to hear a negative about him except for some posters on here.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Who was that announcing for the Colts talking trash at the Titans fans in Tennessee? Awesome.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Really good pick but ol and we are still a problem

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
With PP21 latest outburst then it is a good idea to address the position plus haven't we complained forever that we never have a quality #2 CB. I've yet to hear a negative about him except for some posters on here.

Right, we've needed a legit number 2 next to PP for how long now? and you still have dudes complaining smh...

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't understand this logic. How could you criticize this pick lol? he's a 1st round grade at a premier position.
He is slow and plays best in zone. He also has a bit of an injury history and has only played 20 in games. Oh, and our offense was historically bad last year, and there is an array of talented offensive players still on the board.

Also, if we had to draft a corner, I would have rather taken Ya-Sin, but we are obsessed with hometown guys these days.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Not a bad pick but certainly wasn’t the most pressing need. I would have taken one of the tackles.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is he capable of being a number 1 cb? Why did we sign Alford?

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Man, this is a bad post.

Agreed. Your post is horrible, it adds nothing, and wreaks of some sort of feeling that your simple disapproval amounts to something.

Do not worry, I know you have better posts in you. :D

Last edited:

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He is slow and plays best in zone. He also has a bit of an injury history and has only played 20 in games. Oh, and our offense was historically bad last year, and there is an array of talented offensive players still on the board.

Also, if we had to draft a corner, I would have rather taken Ya-Sin, but we are obsessed with hometown guys these days.

He's a solid ballplayer, has excellent hips and moves well, ball hawks and plays physical

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Right, we've needed a legit number 2 next to PP for how long now? and you still have dudes complaining smh...

Agreed.

Lots of questions whether this kid can play on the outside. Hence why there is frustration.

If he plays on the outside, and can perform, GREAT! Awesome.

Has an injury history, and is questionable he can play on the outside.

Plenty to have a problem with, when it comes to his pick.

Shame all you want, there is more than enough reason to question this choice.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson