Close to a deal (Rosen) with Miami

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
He wouldn't believe even if it was proven.

I would. It's the most common thing celebrities say when there is a social media miscue.

Just like when athletes fail a drug test they blame it on supplements.

You guys are showing your age :p

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
This makes no sense. The Cardinals did not get a 1st for Rosen, so you know they didnt decline.
All we know is that a trade wasn't made. No one knows what the Cardinals were offered for Rosen. It isn't likely but it is possible that they were offered a 1st round pick and declined. We have no way of knowing but there are those suggesting that they wanted a 1st and more so, who knows?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
All we know is that a trade wasn't made. No one knows what the Cardinals were offered for Rosen. It isn't likely but it is possible that they were offered a 1st round pick and declined. We have no way of knowing but there are those suggesting that they wanted a 1st and more so, who knows?

It's not probable.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He got hacked.

I know you don't believe it, but that's what happened.

come on... this is ridiculous to believe this and that it was just a coincidence he got hacked right after the Cardinals basically questioned whether he was part of the future or not.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
But that wasn't what you said. If you'd just said that you don't think Rosen's worth much and listed "your" reasons for thinking that, then we could just agree or disagree.

But arguing that because no trade has been finalized as proof of other team's disinterest or their thoughts on Rosen's ability/value is flat out a false premise.
It also doesn't make it not true.. I never stated it as fact. If it came across like that, then my bad. But I like to use, imo, around here for these reasons. It is my opinion.. whether you believe it is a false premise or not.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
If we agree, why the handwringing?

Josh's value is maybe a 2nd rounder. He showed more to doubt him last year than to believe in him.

The Cardinals drafted him into a horrible situation, but he clearly didnt make the best of it. Stats bare that out. And the league doubts him now....all 32 teams.
It's too late to handwring. We made the choice and now must offload Rosen, even if it's for a 6th round pick.

That's my real concern. If the Dolphins get to their pick and Drew Lock is there? We might get essentially nothing for Rosen.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
It's not probable.
Who said it was?

But what if Miami offered a first before the draft but the Cardinals really thought they could get the Giants' #6 or both of their first round picks instead? Or something from the Raiders? I don't "know" but there are certainly a variety of possibilities.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
ig: josinaanderson
@JosinaAnderson

·
2m

My understanding is that the #Cardinals & #Dolphins have been "in communication periodically" on potentially trading QB Josh Rosen. I'm told ARZ asked for a 1st round pick, dolphins declined, thinking more 3rd or 4th. Talks will resume, per source. Right now, somewhat far apart.

So he might NOT be even fetching a 2nd.

All along the media was saying a 2nd was the high end....

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
ig: josinaanderson
@JosinaAnderson

·
2m

My understanding is that the #Cardinals & #Dolphins have been "in communication periodically" on potentially trading QB Josh Rosen. I'm told ARZ asked for a 1st round pick, dolphins declined, thinking more 3rd or 4th. Talks will resume, per source. Right now, somewhat far apart.

It's my understanding too...listening to all the reports. Does that make me an insider as well?

C'mon people...stop trying to be somebody. Get real insider info or ****.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
come on... this is ridiculous to believe this and that it was just a coincidence he got hacked right after the Cardinals basically questioned whether he was part of the future or not.
I'm sorry, but I'm more inclined to believe the person in control of the account instead of inventing conspiracy theories in my head.

I'm not even a famous person, and multiple times, people have tried to access my social media, or copy it, in order to fudge with me or get to a certain means.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Meh. He didn't really destroy Rosen as much as he went on a rant about kids using social media.
And he essentially called Rosen a big baby. But it is what it is. I also think it’s not the same when a player like smith sees his tram draft a we bc everyone knows multiple WRs play every game. And that’s essentially true of almost every position . . . except QB.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
If you don't think that we'll be far more competitive this year than last, then there's no sense having a debate about it. Furthermore, Keim had no say in hiring Wilks last year. Saying that we don't know what we have in Murray is disingenuous. No one can guarantee results, but there's a significantly higher chance he'll be great than be a bust. But, every single draftee comes into the league without a 100% tag on themselves.
Man, I cant say i believe that.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I'm more inclined to believe the person in control of the account instead of inventing conspiracy theories in my head.

I'm not even a famous person, and multiple times, people have tried to access my social media, or copy it, in order to **** with me or get to a certain means.

huh? The idea that he was hacked IS A CONSPIRACY theory. The most likely thing is he acted like a bitch, took things down, then realized he was wrong and concocted a story.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

I'm not even a famous person, and multiple times, people have tried to access my social media, or copy it, in order to **** with me or get to a certain means.

I'm inclined to look at circumstances, not people's "word".

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
For a rookie QB who is supposed to be "transcendent" and has a better supporting cast already than last year.Hell yes I expect 10 wins
That’s ridiculous. Find me 3 rookie QBs quarterbacking a 3-13 or worse team to 10 wins in the last 20 years.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
There are plenty of other possibilities and none of us know what has actually been offered. For all we know, the Cards have turned down legitimate offers hoping instead for a big score. Considering their boom or bust draft pick, that philosophy isn't far fetched at all.
This is possible. I doubt it, but it’s possible.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm inclined to look at circumstances, not people's "word".
It's all about connected dots. Thats what looking into conspiracy theories is anyhow... If stuff doesn't add up to the official narrative, you question it. Now that Murray was the pick..it just kinda confirms it all. For me at least.. my opinion.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA