Hypothetical question....

gamebird98

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I know I'm gonna take a beating for bringing this up....but, that's what people do here.....

WHAT IF......Rosen is still here in preseason, and out preforms Murray?

Discuss.......

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I know I'm gonna take a beating for bringing this up....but, that's what people do here.....

Discuss.......
No chance. He won't be here past this weekend (although nothing would surprise me at this point)

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Then he should start

He should start but not sure he will. Cards are all in on Murray and Rosen will be gone. I think it is possible (highly unlikely but possible) that the Cards would actually cut Rosen to avoid this scenario

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Discuss.......

I think this is best case scenario, having two quarterbacks who can play. It's all about competition.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He should start but not sure he will. Cards are all in on Murray and Rosen will be gone. I think it is possible (highly unlikely but possible) that the Cards would actually cut Rosen to avoid this scenario

No effing way they cut him. Simply not going to happen. They would trade him for a 5th rd pick before they cut him.

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
At this point, I'm thinking our best case trade scenario right now is a 3rd rounder this year, with a conditional pick next year that escalates with Josh's playing time.

While I think Josh could keep it professional in the Cardinal's meeting rooms... No way the media doesn't make this a distraction with every single interview they do until Rosen is eventually moved.

We have to move on from him before the 3rd round is over today, IMO. I think that's why we didn't hear from SK/KK last night until after the NE pick... praying someone would reach out to us because the board didn't fall they way they wanted.

My question right now is... who is under (behind?) center when we open against the Lions in September? Are we really going to throw Murray out there that early?

Go Cards!!!

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There is no doubt at all, no matter what, that Murray starts the season.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
At this point, I'm thinking our best case trade scenario right now is a 3rd rounder this year, with a conditional pick next year that escalates with Josh's playing time.

While I think Josh could keep it professional in the Cardinal's meeting rooms... No way the media doesn't make this a distraction with every single interview they do until Rosen is eventually moved.

We have to move on from him before the 3rd round is over today, IMO. I think that's why we didn't hear from SK/KK last night until after the NE pick... praying someone would reach out to us because the board didn't fall they way they wanted.

My question right now is... who is under (behind?) center when we open against the Lions in September? Are we really going to throw Murray out there that early?

Go Cards!!!
Yep don't worry though no one will be able to see him under center