Tonight Will Be More Fun

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Well, I don't think I will make our first pick tonight, unfortunately. I have to be away from the house and tv until around 5:30 or 6. I will keep tabs on my phone though.

That might be a blessing, though?:)

Go Cards . Make the correct pick that will bring us back. :cards::shrug::billthecat::band::thewave:
You'll be fine...Cards will have #4, so you've got 30-45 minutes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Multiple QB needy teams passed on Mahomes, Rodgers, and Brady for that matter.

Rosen is an interesting situation and I wouldn't be shocked if the Cardinals keep him.

He was one of the top rated QB's in last years draft and would be again this year. His knock was injuries (concussions) and attitude. He has proven this year that those are false.

He was put in the worst situation every for a rookie QB (teams will look past the results based on that).

He is still a very solid QB prospect with 1 year of experience and an extremely low contract (6m for 3 years).

QB is the most important position, GMs and coaches have egos and believe they can develop guys like him, and everyone is posturing at this point.

The Cardinals have a valuable asset. Just think about how desperate we have been for so many years needing a QBOF. Teams know Rosen can win in this league.
As much as NFL Network can have a ton of fluff. They did a good breakdown last night on a few segments that had a large amount of common sense baked in. Cards won't be in a rush.. they hold the keys. They know draft night anticipation will get them the better deal..so they wait for the phones to ring if all the QBs fall off the board before a QB needy team can nab one. Also, that many orgs believe if Rosen was in the draft class he would be top 3 qb. So alot can happen.. just gotta tune in. :)

rusfletcher

Veteran
Reaction score
Really excited that today is finally draft day! I'll be watching from comforts of home in south Florida. My pre-draft prep will start with 3-shots of
You must be registered for see images
, 1-shot every 10 minutes prior to the first pick, just to take the edge off. Depending on who they take or trade for at No. 1 may very well dictate how many more I have before the evening is over. GO CARDS!!!

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
As much as NFL Network can have a ton of fluff. They did a good breakdown last night on a few segments that had a large amount of common sense baked in. Cards won't be in a rush.. they hold the keys. They know draft night anticipation will get them the better deal..so they wait for the phones to ring if all the QBs fall off the board before a QB needy team can nab one. Also, that many orgs believe if Rosen was in the draft class he would be top 3 qb. So alot can happen.. just gotta tune in. :)
Or they wait for August when someone's starter unexpectedly snaps his ACL and is in desperate need for a QB.

Reaction score
Really excited that today is finally draft day! I'll be watching from comforts of home in south Florida. My pre-draft prep will start with 3-shots of
, 1-shot every 10 minutes prior to the first pick, just to take the edge off. Depending on who they take or trade for at No. 1 may very well dictate how many more I have before the evening is over. GO CARDS!!!

I have some Patron Silver in my garage fridge. I may do the same. :D

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nice game plan. Its a shame you weren't brought on board the Cards coaching staff. :D

OP
OP
G

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Last night exceeded my expectations. In my memory there has never been a Draft with so much Cardinals chatter. Always seemed that, in the past, after every Arizona pick the Networks would go to a commercial break. Not last night.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Last night exceeded my expectations. In my memory there has never been a Draft with so much Cardinals chatter. Always seemed that, in the past, after every Arizona pick the Networks would go to a commercial break. Not last night.

Don't worry, that tradition may start tonight but will definitely come back on Saturday.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA