Imagine this

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
So what if the Murray pick was what PP 21 pissed Off say He just decides to up and retire or holds out for a trade Now just How in The Hell Does That Help This ******** Stupid Team Managment and IMHO it would serve their asses RIGHT THEY DESERVE EVERY LOSS THEY GET FROM HERE IN OUT PREFER 0 AND 16

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
If the Murray pick is what Peterson is upset about, I can't imagine it is because he does not freaking own the team, is a scout or the coach... if you think he has a right to be ticked, then you must also feel he should select players and call plays on offense lol

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So what if the Murray pick was what PP 21 pissed Off say He just decides to up and retire or holds out for a trade Now just How in The Hell Does That Help This ******** Stupid Team Managment and IMHO it would serve their asses RIGHT THEY DESERVE EVERY LOSS THEY GET FROM HERE IN OUT PREFER 0 AND 16

Peterson was pissed off cause he heard something about the team willing to trade down after they told him Murray was the pIck
Thats why he said about snakes in the tall grass, its about not keeping the promises

Kiddin

Last edited:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
0-16? Guess we could draft another QB from that #1 slot.
The precedent has been set by this franchise. If we have a Top-5 pick next season and Murray struggles, you can’t rule out a quarterback.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Delmar, u said u have been a long time cardinals fans but I think u are acting like a kid

As I repeat we dont put a player beyond a team, we are cardinal fans, we should support every players, and its a shame showing some anger towards a new player, especially with that talent

OP
OP
D

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
The precedent has been set by this franchise. If we have a Top-5 pick next season and Murray struggles, you can’t rule out a quarterback.
Hell a top 5 it will be #1 with a new GM and coaching staff ya get what I'm saying then I thought the days of stupidity were over I Guess I was Wrong and No wuss footing press conference can change THAT

OP
OP
D

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Delmar, u said u have been a long time cardinals fans but I think u are acting like a kid

As I repeat we dont put a player beyond a team, we are cardinal fans, we should support every players, and its a shame showing some anger towards a new player, especially with that talent
Since 1974 in fact watched every game bought every magazine with Cardinals articles Big or Small had the players cards but this is just about my last Straw

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
PP21 just needs to stop whining and worry about his side of the ball. Shut up and tackle someone

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Delmar, what are you doing still here posting on a Cards board? Time for you to move onto your new favorite team

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

PP demanded a trade after Josh’s 4th start.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He should focus on his next dumb end zone celebration for a simple interception when we are down by 20+ points. If Murray can save a few drives with his legs or just his pocket awareness and give the defense some more rest he should be PP's best friend by the end of preseason.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He should focus on his next dumb end zone celebration for a simple interception when we are down by 20+ points. If Murray can save a few drives with his legs or just his pocket awareness and give the defense some more rest he should be PP's best friend by the end of preseason.
Welcome back, stranger!!! :thud: