A lot of very good players left at #33

gbrim21

Veteran
Reaction score
No, they will screw it up as well. Cardinals front office seems to have a monopoly on failure. The good news is they will probably be picking #1 again next year.
Some good QB's in next year's draft, I say we go 3 years in a row if we land #1 again.

Serious note: I agree, I have this feeling Keim will screw up pick 33. If he goes with Ford, AJ Brown, Metcalf, Murphy or Greedy I'll be happy. About 8 others id be ok with. Feel like he'll pull an underwhelmer though, have lost faith in his drafting

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Dalton Risner anyone?

As a guard, not at RT. He's mean, nasty, plays to the echo of the whistle...but too bulky/stiff in space. Lacks technique and change of direction.

Jawaan Taylor is BY FAR the better technician at RT (it's not even close imo) but lacks the nasty streak Risner has.

Taylor is a day 1 RT, but he quits his assignment when HE decides it's over. You'll rarely find him finishing his man and looking for the next one.

Ford is more intriguing to me than Risner also, but he isn't as sound technically like Taylor is. Nastier than Taylor though, that's for damn sure.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a guard, not at RT. He's mean, nasty, plays to the echo of the whistle...but too bulky/stiff in space. Lacks technique and change of direction.

Jawaan Taylor is BY FAR the better technician at RT (it's not even close imo) but lacks the nasty streak Risner has.

Taylor is a day 1 RT, but he quits his assignment when HE decides it's over. You'll rarely find him finishing his man and looking for the next one.

Ford is more intriguing to me than Risner also, but he isn't as sound technically like Taylor is. Nastier than Taylor though, that's for damn sure.

Taylor is a HUGE injury concern.

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Teams with multiple 2nd round picks

Colts - 2nd, 14th, 27th
Broncos - 9th, 20th
Texans - 22nd, 23rd
Chiefs - 29th, 31st
Patriots - 24th, 32nd
Eagles - 21st, 25th

Staff online