We blew a huge opportunity

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I don’t care about the quarterbacks. It’s not about whether Murray is better than Rosen. We had an opportunity today to turn the number one pick into multiple pics today tomorrow and next year and the year after and we blew it. it does not take a rocket scientist to understand why the patriots are good year after year. They constantly stockpile picks.

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Who knows if the offers were there, for #1 or Rosen. Between Murray and the field, I'm happy with Murray. He's for sure better than Rosen. Kingsbury knows his QBs.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Uhh... no one traded up into the top three. No legit offers at the top. That wasn't real surprising because teams are valuing picks this year big time. Draft is deep into 3-4 round.

DRM08

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't think anyone lower in the draft felt that there was a special player worth a big cost to trade into the #1 spot. So the Cards likely did not have trade offers that seemed good enough to them for the #1 pick.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
I don’t care about the quarterbacks. It’s not about whether Murray is better than Rosen. We had an opportunity today to turn the number one pick into multiple pics today tomorrow and next year and the year after and we blew it. it does not take a rocket scientist to understand why the patriots are good year after year. They constantly stockpile picks.

Teams have been "open for business" with the 1st pick for the past few years. The problem is no one wants to pay the price to move up that high.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Who knows if the offers were there, for #1 or Rosen. Between Murray and the field, I'm happy with Murray. He's for sure better than Rosen. Kingsbury knows his QBs.

I was watching the draft with a buddy, When they showed Keim and Bidwill on the phone, He was convinced we were trading out.... I told him it was Keim's Uber driver confirming his pickup time, And Bidwill was on the line as well because he's his sponsor.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are assuming there were trade partners willing to do so for the appropriate value. You dont know anything as to whether there actually were. So..... psssssffttt.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was watching the draft with a buddy, When they showed Keim and Bidwill on the phone, He was convinced we were trading out.... I told him it was Keim's Uber driver confirming his pickup time, And Bidwill was on the line as well because he's his sponsor.

Keim has proven he isn't smart enough to call an Uber driver.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

There were no trades until the 10th pick. It is clear nobody wanted to pay the price it took to move up into the top 5.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
We need to get help for our QB...if we don't, this offseason has been a failure.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave