If Murray Was Your Guy...

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Because this front office is made up of a bunch of morons. The fact that they even picked Murray is moronic. I now understand why the Cards are always the butt of NFL jokes.

Cards Keys to success
#1 Hire a bad coach with little experience
#2 Let that bad coach make one of t he most important moves in franchise history by letting him choose the draft pick.
#3 Pick a QB that has bust written all over him and get rid of what looked to be a promising QB who could never really show what he has got because of a pathetic team around him.

This is just a lousy take right here. Any player in the draft could be a bust, but most high-profile NFL scouts had Murray to as sure of a thing. His upside could be electrifying.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Then they are idiots, you trade up for a guy you don’t want? I’m not buying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did I say they didnt want him? I said, who knows how much influence wilks had on the pick. Wilks is gone and its a new chapter.. I'm assuming MB is thinking this as well.. but my opinion

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
All it takes is one Bosa hit and snap goes an ankle and the Murray experiment ends. I hope to God it doesn't happen but he's a little guy out there

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
I’m aware of the concept of “sunk cost”. Don’t throw good money after bad simply because of how deep you’re in. Cut your losses, etc.

I think it was wayyyyyy too early to consider Rosen a bad investment. This stinks of a panic move. Buy high, overreact and sell low.

Cards invented a new draft strategy tonight. Not BPA or need. So stupid.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m aware of the concept of “sunk cost”. Don’t throw good money after bad simply because of how deep you’re in. Cut your losses, etc.

I think it was wayyyyyy too early to consider Rosen a bad investment. This stinks of a panic move. Buy high, overreact and sell low.

Cards invented a new draft strategy tonight. Not BPA or need. So stupid.
The NFL disagrees. It's him and Lock fighting for scraps. Devil is in the details man

thightower34

Rookie
Reaction score
Or the picks that were used to trade up for Rosen
We’re gonna suck this year again with this offensive line and have the number one pick next year. Keim will draft Trevor Lawrence cuz we’re in crazy town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson