Special Thanks To ASFN'S "Team Murray"

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Want to say thanks to all the guys who fought the good fight, and helped keep me sane over the last three months. Whose positive energy helped bring Murray to the desert.

First it was Dr. Jones and PACardsFan laying down some great stuff. Really persuasive and logical. Never wavering in their resolve.

Buckybird was there early too, but headed for the exits when things started getting I ugly. I understand Bucky. Glad you're back on man.

juza76 was mixing it up with the boo birds, with an intriguing, kind of satirical kind of style, that was both funny and compelling. juza76 did work.

Then Krang flipped! Holy moly, wasn't that big deal? Krang was bringing it everyday for Team Murray. Pulling no punches. Speaking truth.

I was surprised that about this same time I would occasionally see my arch-nemesis, Ouchie-the-Clown, getting after some of the more poorly constructed arguments of those opposing Murray. It was.. weird. :)

We heard from Poison around this point too. Kind of the start of all the harsh words for JR.

That was followed by a fierce barrage of analytics from by Chris S. It made me think the sun coming up on bombed-out landscape, revealing a stark reality where Murray was the only choice in a Murray vs. Rosen debate. It was devastatingly effective.

After that...I kind of faded out. The whole thing got to be not fun.

I do remember seeing Devon, TheCardsFan, Vacard, and a couple of other guys keeping it going down the stretch. If I missed anyone I apologize, and hopefully someone will give them a shout out on this thread.

But a big, big thank you to all those who supported Murray during this page of Cardinal's history. Appreciate your courage and resolve very much.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Want to say thanks to all the guys who fought the good fight, and helped keep me sane over the last three months. Whose positive energy helped bring Murray to the desert.

First it was Dr. Jones and PACardsFan laying down some great stuff. Really persuasive and logical. Never wavering in their resolve.

Buckybird was there early too, but headed for the exits when things started getting I ugly. I understand Bucky. Glad you're back on man.

juza76 was mixing it up with the boo birds, with an intriguing, kind of satirical kind of style, that was both funny and compelling. juza76 did work.

Then Krang flipped! Holy moly, wasn't that big deal? Krang was bringing it everyday for Team Murray. Pulling no punches. Speaking truth.

I was surprised that about this same time I would occasionally see my arch-nemesis, Ouchie-the-Clown, getting after some of the more poorly constructed arguments of those opposing Murray. It was.. weird. :)

We heard from Poison around this point too. Kind of the start of all the harsh words for JR.

That was followed by a fierce barrage of analytics from by Chris S. It made me think the sun coming up on bombed-out landscape, revealing a stark reality where Murray was the only choice in a Murray vs. Rosen debate. It was devastatingly effective.

I do remember seeing Devon, TheCardsFan, Vacard, and a couple of other guys keeping it going down the stretch. If I missed anyone I apologize, and hopefully someone will give them a shout out on this thread.

But a big, big thank you to all those who supported Murray during this page of Cardinal's history. Appreciate your courage and resolve very much.

Lol

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
I hope for Murray fans' sake that he works out but that's why others get paid the big bugs. I don't like the pick at all but I don't blame those who do. Guy was electric in college and hopefully for the Cardinals it translates to the NFL. Hard to ignore everything about him and it would be nice to have an Andrew Luck type prospect at #1 but, who knows? Murray has just as good of a chance to surprise and be the next big thing.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope you are right CW. I was leaning towards Bosa, but after watching some of the film on Murray, he could definitely be our QBF.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I think Team Rosen is seeing the NFL sentiment on Rosen.

I am now rooting for Kyler Murray. My favorite QB in the league and I hope he shocks the world. Can’t wait to see him in a Cardinals uniform. I just think the situation was mismanaged and now Rosen’s trade value has been trashed (which hurts the team)

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I am now rooting for Kyler Murray. My favorite QB in the league and I hope he shocks the world. Can’t wait to see him in a Cardinals uniform. I just think the situation was mismanaged and now Rosen’s trade value has been trashed (which hurts the team)
D.U.Keim: Super Genius.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For the record I HATED the Rosen pick, but Keim just made it worse. He is soo bad at his job, I just can’t...
So you hate the corresponding pick to make up for said mess? Have faith man... This one is likely on KK. So at least we will have someone else to b**** and moan about in the future.. lol

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
So you hate the corresponding pick to make up for said mess? Have faith man... This one is likely on KK. So at least we will have someone else to b**** and moan about in the future.. lol
The answer to cleaning up poo is not to hose it down with diarrhea.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

the pick it is what it is.I don`t like it and think its a mistake.I think the denigration of Josh Rosen is bullsh*t and that's as nice as I can put it.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Looks like Team Murray getting a case of arrogance.
He is on a cheap contract.. what's the excuse? They already have hundley... Maybe they didnt anticipate how bad he was really viewed through out the league..

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Told ya my man on the inside had the skinny weeks ago! Lol. One of them even had a Murray jersey made weeks ago :mrgreen:
Now let’s hope like hell they get him some weapons. N’Keal Harry next then Wesley or a game breaker WR. If we miss out on Harry I’ll settle for Deebo

But he was wrong as hell on the Rosen trade part

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score

I wouldn't say it was harsh words. I thought Rosen wasn't very good and lousy in college as well. Trust me, I live in Norman and I'm an Oklahoma State guy but Murray will be much better than Rosie and it pains me to say that. I'm sick of losing, he can help turn this around as long as he doesn't get hurt. That being said, GO POKES!!!!:band:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose