San Andreas

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I love disaster movies for some reason. I don't know why. Even the mediocre ones I tend to like. My wife hates em. LOL.

My bride and I mirror you two exactly!!! :thumbup: :D

Yeah, me too. I think the last disaster film my wife watched with me was Armageddon.

Anytime I see a movie that the Rock is in, I refuse to see it. Can't stand him for some reason.

How can you dislike The Rock? He is beyond awesome. He gets up at 3:30am to workout, never turns down a chance to thank his fans, and is a total nerd.

And yes, I acknowledge my man-crush.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
how the hell did this movie not end with a huge boulder between Johnson and Tits McGee with him saying "NO ROCK STANDS BETWEEN ME AND MY DAUGHTER" and then proceeding to headbutt it into a bajillion pieces to save the day?

and yes... the daughter... WOW.

Wow is right!

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just got back from watching this with my wife. We loved it, it was like 5 disaster movies in one. I have the sudden urge to get a speedboat, a helicopter and a four wheel drive. And I am starting to question having both of my sons go to college in California.

I thought the gal who played the wife looked like she had some type of injections in her lips. Other than that, it was great.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
The daughters boobs were too distracting to me. In a good way :D

Haha, that was definitely the case.

Fun movie, but very cheesy. I was pretty surprised when I read they're working on a sequel.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The thing that bothered me on this was the Rock was some big rescue hero, but the minute his wife calls, he ditches his team, takes the helicopter, says FU to his rescue assignment and goes on a personal rescue mission.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The thing that bothered me on this was the Rock was some big rescue hero, but the minute his wife calls, he ditches his team, takes the helicopter, says FU to his rescue assignment and goes on a personal rescue mission.

Yes, that one thing made the movie implausible. ;)

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, that one thing made the movie implausible. ;)

LOL - I know what you are saying, but somethings are easier to accept than others. We know there is going to be last second rescues, etc in this type of flick, just wish the set up was slightly more realistic.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ahhh.... I'd save my kid if I had a choice to make. That movie was entirely plausible and realistic. Especially landing at 2nd base.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL - I know what you are saying, but somethings are easier to accept than others. We know there is going to be last second rescues, etc in this type of flick, just wish the set up was slightly more realistic.

I knew what you meant, I'm just screwing around. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose