2 to 1 we don’t take Murray

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just throwing thoughts onto the message board?
Yep. It makes sense in this crazy situation. You are asking bidwill to throw away another $8 mil in bonus money. You’re asking keim to swallow something he believed to be the right move last year. Kingsbury may love Murray but that doesn’t necessarily means he will be unhappy with Josh. Add it all up plus the addition of a top notch player to this roster and it’s the most logical conclusion I can come to. That being said I’m probably wrong.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. It makes sense in this crazy situation. You are asking bidwill to throw away another $8 mil in bonus money. You’re asking keim to swallow something he believed to be the right move last year. Kingsbury may love Murray but that doesn’t necessarily means he will be unhappy with Josh. Add it all up plus the addition of a top notch player to this roster and it’s the most logical conclusion I can come to. That being said I’m probably wrong.
Ive thought all along we are keeping Rosen. Drafting another QB and throwing them into an unbuilt roster will cause them to fail too. Like coach said yesterday, rosen was drafted in round 1 for a reason. We need to focus on building around him because ultimately, if he fails next year, there is a whole nother class of quarterbacks coming out and if we draft well this year, we will be a much better roster at that poiint.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive thought all along we are keeping Rosen. Drafting another QB and throwing them into an unbuilt roster will cause them to fail too. Like coach said yesterday, rosen was drafted in round 1 for a reason. We need to focus on building around him because ultimately, if he fails next year, there is a whole nother class of quarterbacks coming out and if we draft well this year, we will be a much better roster at that poiint.
Yes. And the main reason we hired KK was his ability to develop qb’s. Trying to read thru all the crap this just makes the most sense. We can’t go into this draft saying “ what if Murray turns out to be really good?” What if he doesn’t?No matter who we select , if that player fails it will have been the wrong pick.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
:stupid: ;)

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I just saw a link on the Cards facebook and twitter (sorry I can’t seem to figure out how to post it.) that 15 years ago today we drafted Larry Fitzgerald. One of the greatest draft choices in Cards history. I know the Dennis Green connection but didn’t realize that the only team that invited him for a visit was the Chargers and that he was pretty sure he would get drafted by the Raiders. Whether its Murray, Bosa or Williams at 1, if they can be half the player Fitz is, it will be a great choice.