Peter Kings latest Pro Football rumors

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rosen wasn't worth a 1st rounder in the first place, much less a 1st, 3rd and 5th.
The third and the fifth most definitely... Verdict is still out to prove his worth. If he's still laying eggs in the next season or two.. then it will all go down the crapper. But I think he might be able to put a decent career together.. I don't see anything above average though. Jmo

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
The more I think about the #1 pick, if we don't make a trade, Q. Williams may be the better option? I know Bosa is talented & all that but big disruptive Defensive Tackles are hard to come by. We already have Chandler Jones & Suggs for another year or so. The Cardinals could always draft another edge rusher when Suggs decides to retire. Edge rushers come along every yr imo, more so than dominant DT's. If they draft Bosa then we'll have 3 edge rushers with no push up the middle. Question is Bosa a once in a lifetime edge rusher? If not then maybe the cardinals should pass on him? 49ers may take him & give us fits for the next 10 yrs though lol? If he stays healthy?
I like Dockett II for the 1st pick in the draft because that is exactly who Williams reminds me of

OP
OP
B

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
The third and the fifth most definitely... Verdict is still out to prove his worth. If he's still laying eggs in the next season or two.. then it will all go down the crapper. But I think he might be able to put a decent career together.. I don't see anything above average though. Jmo

JMO I disagree.I think he can be above average.Judging his career path and projection after the mess of last season is premature .
So in your eyes projecting career paths after one season in any situation is written in stone without any variables.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
JMO I disagree.I think he can be above average.Judging his career path and projection after the mess of last season is premature .
So in your eyes projecting career paths after one season in any situation is written in stone without any variables.
It's been written about many times.. but, his overall career path has not been of great success. UCLA, he was not a world beater. Last year not great... Both situations will be argued that his supporting cast and coaching stunk. That's fine.. I just base my evaluation on what my eyes have seen from college tape and his one NFL season. He's not there yet.. so arguing otherwise is weird and silly. That goes for Murray too... I'm not approaching any of this with absolutes on the guys. Just my gut feeling .

OP
OP
B

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
It's been written about many times.. but, his overall career path has not been of great success. UCLA, he was not a world beater. Last year not great... Both situations will be argued that his supporting cast and coaching stunk. That's fine.. I just base my evaluation on what my eyes have seen from college tape and his one NFL season. He's not there yet.. so arguing otherwise is weird and silly. That goes for Murray too... I'm not approaching any of this with absolutes on the guys. Just my gut feeling .
Not seeing flashes of very good talent thru that mess of a season is simply being blind IMO .Once again we agree to disagree.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Peter King is a piece of poo

He will say everyone from Murray to trade to Bosa and Q Williams is the pick so he ‘got it right’ ...o yea he’s done every article here

He’s a poo head

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Rosen wasn't worth a 1st rounder in the first place, much less a 1st, 3rd and 5th.

That’s obviously debatable, and thus probably very unlikely to end in any sort of agreement here.

I had Rosen ranked very, very high – higher than any quarterback in this draft. Having said that, no, Keim will most likely not get all those picks back, which in my opinion makes him incompetent. I am not at all one of those who criticize Keim whatever he does, but screwing up in that way would be too much for me.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I wonder if Q.Williams would play DE instead of DT.Much like Bosa I think either can fill different roles in different packages.
He probably could if asked? Just too big for the outside imo, his size & strength allows him to push & collapse the pocket up the middle. He would need a lot of speed to play on the outside he just doesn't have. Conventional DE maybe? Like a Reggie White but who plays that 4/3 type defense anymore lol? 3/4 with him being double teamed on every play would free up Jones & Suggs. Can we just be greedy & draft Williams & Bosa lol?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bosa can rush from outside or in. They'll vary the fronts.
Yes, on stunts & twists but Williams can just move the pocket with sheer power & strength while getting double teamed. Free run to the QB for Jones & Suggs at that point, plus whoever else comes on a blitz. Lots of players can speed rush the QB but disruptive DT's changes the whole offense while still having to worry about the speed off the edges.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Peter King is a piece of poo

He will say everyone from Murray to trade to Bosa and Q Williams is the pick so he ‘got it right’ ...o yea he’s done every article here

He’s a poo head

Kinda like you passing out imaginary season ticket numbers and stating as fact lol

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes, on stunts & twists but Williams can just move the pocket with sheer power & strength while getting double teamed. Free run to the QB for Jones & Suggs at that point, plus whoever else comes on a blitz. Lots of players can speed rush the QB but disruptive DT's changes the whole offense while still having to worry about the speed off the edges.

We run a 3-4 base and he's not a NT. He may garner tackle and TE blocking on the outside, or a double in a 4-3 front.

OP
OP
B

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

Don`t forget Bosa is pretty strong and has excellent technique.And a motor that doesn`t quit.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
But hasn't Mahomes performed way better in an NFL offense, tailored to him, than he did for Uncle Kliffy?

Hes grown as a player, but Reid specifically added Air Raid elements to his offense to play to Mahomes strengths. Reid is such a great offensive coach. His offense doesnt look too much like the old west coast offenses he coached earlier in his career.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson