Rumor: Patrick Peterson to be traded or not or maybe

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
all the local writers mentioning petersons social media now...

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Mods: change title or delete thread

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Correct. This will catch fire in a bit. The question is PP would go for two first rounders right? So doubt this involved the #1 pick that just too much for any trade.

Even if we traded away an all star CB, why would our #1 pick be part of it?

OP
OP
C

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Even if we traded away an all star CB, why would our #1 pick be part of it?

Correct that was my point. I doubt our #1 pick is involved. No one team could afford to trade for PP and the pick. I am thinking PP for a player + picks trade.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Correct that was my point. I doubt our #1 pick is involved. No one team could afford to trade for PP and the pick. I am thinking PP for a player + picks trade.

Of course our #1 pick wouldn't be involved. If anything, we would be getting a haul for an all star player. Thats it.

I dont like it though. Not one bit. We'll see whats happening soon enough I guess.

OP
OP
C

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Check the background notes on Turbo:

A lifer with no likes. 111 years old

I always wondered what a troll was like. Good lesson on why it pays to check your sources

LMAO Jeff. Many of you are why I left. Check out my number of posts. I used to be on a lot. Heard something I thought might be of interest came back to let you know and yeah now realize its a lot of the same people I couldn't stand chatting with. I was swd1974 back in the day.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LMAO Jeff. Many of you are why I left. Check out my number of posts. I used to be on a lot. Heard something I thought might be of interest came back to let you know and yeah now realize its a lot of the same people I couldn't stand chatting with. I was swd1974 back in the day.

You can take your ball and go home but from the outside looking in, you just made a random thread based on instagram stuff. You may be right, but is there anything behind the thread or are you just speculating like the rest of us?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose