Is PP upset about the Rosen-Murray saga?

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
PP has two cryptic posts on his Instagram that come off as someone that's upset about something. Could he be upset about the way that the Cardinals have treated Rosen? Are we another bad start to the season away from PP requesting a trade again?

First post:

You must be registered for see images

Second post is a video of a Drake song with the lyrics: "I'm in shock. The nerve. The audacity. OK."

https://www.instagram.com/realpatrickpeterson/

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I don't think PP would be informed of what's going on at our pick.

There's too much to read into in social media/whatever. It's why I won't let any girl I date have unlimited access to my phone or something. Things are constantly misconstrued if you're looking for a problem.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Are we sure this doesn’t have anything to do with the police officers who beat those black kids in Florida?

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
This is not it, but I am sure that there are some players who won’t be happy if Rosen is dispatched and a 5 foot 10 rookie QB brings his handler (Daddy) out to the valley.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Didn`t a future HOF WR voice support for Rosen and a couple of other teammates and former teammate also.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Didn`t a future HOF WR voice support for Rosen and a couple of other teammates and former teammate also.
Is that the same HOF WR that voiced support for Steve Wilks, Kevin Kolb, John Skelton, Robert Sarver, and pretty much everyone else in the entire world?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is that the same HOF WR that voiced support for Steve Wilks, Kevin Kolb, John Skelton, Robert Sarver, and pretty much everyone else in the entire world?
Yeah.. as much as you can love Larry. Not the best example here.. he's too nice to be honest in public. Haha

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is not it, but I am sure that there are some players who won’t be happy if Rosen is dispatched and a 5 foot 10 rookie QB brings his handler (Daddy) out to the valley.
I would go good if his father moves with him to where ever he’s drafted because he’ll keep him in check instead of running off making dumb decisions and being on the news for the wrong reasons.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I would go good if his father moves with him to where ever he’s drafted because he’ll keep him in check instead of running off making dumb decisions and being on the news for the wrong reasons.
Yeah, I want my leader of men QB to be held back from things he'd normally **** up because his daddy still dictates what he does after college. Great call.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah, I want my leader of men QB to be held back from things he'd normally **** up because his daddy still dictates what he does after college. Great call.
Give me a freaking break, he’s doing what ANY good father would do. You acting like he’s Levar Ball. Fitz’s Father moved to Az with him and is a prominent figure in Min sports and one one had an issue with that. You’re just whining just to be whining, there’s NOTHING negative that could come with his father and male figure moving down here. Absolutely ridiculous.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Yeah, he’s definitely pissed about something on the team.

WTF is going on?

BTW - shoutout to Dockett for also lambasting the franchise in this post

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Yeah, he’s definitely pissed about something on the team.

WTF is going on?

BTW - shoutout to Dockett for also lambasting the franchise in this post

How are you sure that’s team related.. That’s a statement that could just be about life..

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson