Thank you

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I say this because this forum is a blessing for a native Texan and long time Cardinal fan. I like, or rather luv, Rosen as a potential QB for the future but I am not blind to the possibilities of Murray. There was a thread with us old farts (and I say this lightly with some salt because I recently got fourth place in a 5k with a sprain ACL, how's that for a fifty year old guy haha) reminiscing about our draft coverage of the past in isolation, but this site is heaven. I'm at peace with my football maker for whatever the Cards do, but 'prost!' to my fellow Cardinal fans and let's hope the Cardinals know what they are doing... and a little bit of luck because all drafts are a crap shoot to an extent to be honest despite all the analytics :newcards:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I say this because this forum is a blessing for a native Texan and long time Cardinal fan. I like, or rather luv, Rosen as a potential QB for the future but I am not blind to the possibilities of Murray. There was a thread with us old farts (and I say this lightly with some salt because I recently got fourth place in a 5k with a sprain ACL, how's that for a fifty year old guy haha) reminiscing about our draft coverage of the past in isolation, but this site is heaven. I'm at peace with my football maker for whatever the Cards do, but 'prost!' to my fellow Cardinal fans and let's hope the Cardinals know what they are doing... and a little bit of luck because all drafts are a crap shoot to an extent to be honest despite all the analytics :newcards:
Nice job! I’ve been too lazy past several years, but am enjoying watching my kids run club track and field:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I will be fine and happy no matter what they do. All choices seem good to me in our situation. No matter what it is, we wont know the results of its success or failure for a couple years minimum.

I am starting to wonder though if the plan is to take and keep both QBs and let them fight it out to see who can run KKs offense the best. No reason to trade either until you get an offer you cant refuse for either. We can easily afford both of them for a couple years at their cheap prices.