My Worst Draft Nightmare

rusfletcher

Veteran
Reaction score
Pass on Murray, select Bosa or Q. Williams at No. 1, neither live up to their elite defensive expectations, another year goes by and we come to realize that we have the second coming of Bortles at QB.

What's yours?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would venture to say that there is only this, and the reverse of this.. lol

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Any situation that involves drafting Murray. Id be furious if Keim has the audacity to draft Murray and keep Rosen

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Any situation that involves drafting Murray. Id be furious if Keim has the audacity to draft Murray and keep Rosen

Keim has screwed things up tremendously and has boxed the team in. The 49ers must be laughing their posteriors off

Reactions: Kai

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
My nightmare scenario is drafting Murray only to find out he's not worth any more wins than Rosen. Watching game after game of the guy throwing balls that get batted down at the line, trying to run and make something out of nothing, and having to play without his athleticism as a factor.

And then knowing there's no way we can replace him after one year.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I'll tell you what my draft nightmare is, not the first round, but Keim getting cute with picks third round and on... this teams needs depth for any star to have a chance

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
My nightmare is waking up next to my ex wife

For the Cards fan it should be Suggs trade again....lose out on an amazing player for more picks.
You take elite
Murray is a once in a lifetime player who’s amazing throwing and amazing running
You’ll almost never see a player like Murray again.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Keim has screwed things up tremendously and has boxed the team in. The 49ers must be laughing their posteriors off

Keim should get the Ryan McDonough treatment if he picks Murray. If he’s the guy, the 49ers would effectively have the #1 pick. I don’t know if there’s been that big of a reach as that in draft history.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
My nightmare is waking up next to my ex wife

For the Cards fan it should be Suggs trade again....lose out on an amazing player for more picks.
You take elite
Murray is a once in a lifetime player who’s amazing throwing and amazing running
You’ll almost never see a player like Murray again.
Mariota
Vick
Russ Wilson
Mahomes

One reason people are so high on Murray is there’s no bad film on him because he’s only played in 15 games.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mariota
Vick
Russ Wilson
Mahomes

One reason people are so high on Murray is there’s no bad film on him because he’s only played in 15 games.
What are the reasons for Bosa and Williams? So having a little more games under your belt and having bad film on ya is better?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
What are the reasons for Bosa and Williams? So having a little more games under your belt and having bad film on ya is better?
Having more games under your belt is historically correlated to NFL success. Only having one season is very negatively correlated.

Boss and Williams both have similar concerns, but they have other proven measurable attributes.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
concern isnt round 1

its they do something like: draft a RB at #33, and then, at #65, pick some small school guy that the draft guides list as a 5th rounder.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose