Hellboy (2019)

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I’m not sure about this one yet. Hard to believe it’s David Harbour underneath all that makeup.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I mean, David Harbour is good, but the other movies were damn good. And made money. No reason to have stopped the series. I find myself very blah about going to see this one.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hellboy

Release date: April 12, 2019
Studio: Summit Entertainment (Lionsgate)
Director: Neil Marshall
MPAA Rating: R
Screenwriters: Andrew Cosby, Christopher Golden, Mike Mignola
Genre: Action, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Horror

Starring: David Harbour, Ian McShane, Milla Jovovich, Sasha Lane, Penelope Mitchell, Sophie Okonedo, Brian Gleeson, Alistair Petrie

Plot Summary: Hellboy is back, and he’s on fire. From the pages of Mike Mignola’s seminal work, this action packed story sees the legendary half-demon superhero (David Harbour, “Stranger Things”) called to the English countryside to battle a trio of rampaging giants. There he discovers The Blood Queen, Nimue (Milla Jovovich, Resident Evil series), a resurrected ancient sorceress thirsting to avenge a past betrayal. Suddenly caught in a clash between the supernatural and the human, Hellboy is now hell-bent on stopping Nimue without triggering the end of the world.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine simply told me it's a Micheal Bay Transformer film set in the Hellboy universe. He said it was just sequence after sequence of chaotic scenes lacking any coherent flow or story. He is a huge Hellboy fan to boot.

I guess I will skip until it hits home video.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
This was by FARRRRRR the WORST movie I have ever seen.

Absolutely terrible. Beyond terrible. As in, people should be shot and never allowed near movie production ever again bad.

Honestly, Dude Bro Party Massacre III was better.

There is a 40 ft tall walking vagina in it. And a chicken house. You read that right: A half house/half chicken.

There aren't enough drugs in the world to ingest that would make this watchable.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave