Pete Prisco says its Williams #1

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm still all for Bosa. Everything for months and months and months has been calling Bosa the best, safest, most impactful player. I don't know how you pass on that besides just overthinking and trying to get cute.

Q's legit though, I like him a lot, and won't be mad if we take him. Kyler Murray is going to be a middle of the pack, Mariota kind of guy. Always tantalizing and exciting, but won't put it together, in my opinion.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
This is what happens when you have 3 months of no football. Everyone forgets who the truly great players are when you compare them against the very good players.

Bosa is the clear #1 defensive prospect in this draft.

I think Bosa was the #1 graded college defensive player by PFF since they began grading players.

And he will play 60 to 75% of the snaps on defense.
Disagree. Q Williams being the best non-QB is not new.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’ll vomit if we stay put at #1 and don’t take Murray.
Agreed. If you don't get a POSSIBLY dynamic game changer like him, you need to get a package deal of picks. Especially with the deep d lineman group in this draft. Id rather load up on d than think one guy will save the day.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Agreed. If you don't get a POSSIBLY dynamic game changer like him, you need to get a package deal of picks. Especially with the deep d lineman group in this draft. Id rather load up on d than think one guy will save the day.

Yes as much as I like Williams u must get an opportunity to get a game changer player with the first pick, and its a qb
Maybe a pass rusher but the history about top 5 defensive tackle is not great

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can handle Williams at #1. Prefer him at #4.

At least with Williams or Murray we are trying to take a home run swing.

Bosa we are taking someone who won't play full time because of Suggs and Chandler

Comes baked in with the injury risk people want to toss on Murray

Shut down football to protect his draft status.

Has potential to be a locker room disrupter based on his social media

Suggs is on a 1-year deal.

Do you actually think that KM will be ready to start game one?

And wasn't Rosen going to be a disruption because of his public views and stances last year?

There's going a lot of upchucking come Thursday !

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve just gone all in, £50 bet on Q to be taken 1 overall at 20/1 odds. Let’s make my night with Q and a cool £1000... come on baby!
dude....I dont know how to bet online...I would drop $100 on this right now.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can handle Williams at #1. Prefer him at #4.

At least with Williams or Murray we are trying to take a home run swing.

Bosa we are taking someone who won't play full time because of Suggs and Chandler

Comes baked in with the injury risk people want to toss on Murray

Shut down football to protect his draft status.

Has potential to be a locker room disrupter based on his social media
I'm scared of losing williams if we trade down to 4 but I would still d o it if it means we get 27 too.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Many on here seem to not know the importance of fierce Dlinemen in this type of 3-4 D. Calling him not a game changer is silly.
And not calling Kyler one is just as silly..since we are going off one year performances and all. Jmo

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And not calling Kyler one is just as silly..since we are going off one year performances and all. Jmo

I could care less about Kyler Murray and have never had extensive conversations about him because I do not see QB as a need. Not sure why you are quoting me talking about Kyler Murray.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gambo is doubling down on the following:

If the Cardinals stay at #1, it will be Murray or Bosa

If the Cardinals trade down, it will be Williams

He says Prisco is wrong.

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Gambo is doubling down on the following:

If the Cardinals stay at #1, it will be Murray or Bosa

If the Cardinals trade down, it will be Williams

He says Prisco is wrong.

Not arguing with you, but the logic isn't there. What if they trade back to 4 and Quinnen and Bosa are on the board? So he's basically saying QW is third on our board but doesn't know who is #1? That's a weird bit of info to receive. I'm going to go out on a limb and say he doesn't know anything

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I could care less about Kyler Murray and have never had extensive conversations about him because I do not see QB as a need. Not sure why you are quoting me talking about Kyler Murray.
Not saying you did go off my post. But I referenced it because my post mentioned Kyler being a game changer and you made the claim that people don't think dline men are...that's all. :raccoon:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not arguing with you, but the logic isn't there. What if they trade back to 4 and Quinnen and Bosa are on the board? So he's basically saying QW is third on our board but doesn't know who is #1? That's a weird bit of info to receive. I'm going to go out on a limb and say he doesn't know anything

He is getting fed information from someone because he is certain about it.

I would guess it is Terry McDonough. Gambo is close to Sarver and Terry's brother Ryan when he was the Suns GM.

I can't say that is his source for certain but it seems like the most logical explanation.