Entourage (film)

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of my favorite shows of all time. So I'm hoping this will be good. Didnt see a thread on this already. Looks like all the guys are back.. And I just saw Rob Gronkowski is going to be in the movie too..

:cats:

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't I see a bunch of fans of this show hating on it by the end? I probably watched 2 episodes. Do fans want this?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Man I can't wait to see this. Loved the show and the movie looks awesome!!

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Jeremy Piven for every best supporting actor award show. Seriously, he deserves to atleast be nominated. Dude was absolutely on fire in every scene!

Loved this, it was classic entourage turned up to 11. Will see it again. And maybe again after that! lol

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Jeremy Piven for every best supporting actor award show. Seriously, he deserves to atleast be nominated. Dude was absolutely on fire in every scene!

Loved this, it was classic entourage turned up to 11. Will see it again. And maybe again after that! lol

I can't wait to see it. Wish they still had the tv showing going too.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a good movie. I don't think there is any or much crossover appeal though to people who didn't follow the TV show. I meant to rewatch the last couple of episodes before I saw it just to refresh my memory on where everyone was at the end but they did a decent job of getting old viewers back up to speed. I don't imagine it cost much to make overall so a sequel could happen but I'd prefer HBO give Jeremy Piven and Ari Gold spinoff series.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
It was a good movie. I don't think there is any or much crossover appeal though to people who didn't follow the TV show. I meant to rewatch the last couple of episodes before I saw it just to refresh my memory on where everyone was at the end but they did a decent job of getting old viewers back up to speed. I don't imagine it cost much to make overall so a sequel could happen but I'd prefer HBO give Jeremy Piven and Ari Gold spinoff series.

I thought the show was fun, so I was looking forward to this. Became invested in the characters over the years, particularly Ari and the other supporting characters.

About what I expected. Glad they decided to make the film. It was great to see everyone together again.

I read that they actually discussed a sequel, but yeah I agree, a spinoff with Ari would be cool.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

2nd best character after Ari Gold...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media