Igor's "System"

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
a half dozen other teams fired coaches this year without being paralyzed by fear of finding a replacement "LMAO"

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
and many, including the Lakers (5 coaches in 6 years) and Kings (6 in 6 years), have not been paralyzed by lack of "consistency" either "LMAO"

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
and, the Lakers fired a coach that other teams would actually value "LMAO"

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you honestly not realize why people have put you on ignore? Look over your posts for the last few days, or you can just look over your posts in this thread. You've done nothing but repeat yourself here, over and over. In other threads you bring Igor up when no one else is talking about him. Your hatred for him has consumed you. You aren't even trying to convince anyone of your point of view, you're just rambling and now you're mocking Yuma's use of "LMAO" because he doesn't agree with you, I think. I'm not sure why else you'd be doing that unless you're just that immature.

I think you should take a step back from the Suns for a while, it can't hurt. They clearly don't make you happy and perhaps if you take a little time away your obsession with Igor will die down some. Making a dozens posts a day calling for his job does nothing. Everyone knows you don't like him, they don't need to be reminded. I promise that no one will forget how you feel.

Last edited:

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Do you honestly not realize why people have put you on ignore?
do you honestly not realize that more people are turned off by your bullying than the 3 who have, to their credit, put me on ignore rather than bore everyone else with their bickering?

Look over your posts for the last few days...You've done nothing but repeat yourself here, over and over.
you repeat yourself every couple of days scolding others who repeat themselves
countering arguments that others are repeating.
when the excuse-makers zig, the critics zag.
you need to get over the fact that this site can't be monopolized by those who zig

In other threads you bring Igor up when no one else is talking about him.
yes, we often invoke Igor when the topic is what's wrong with the Suns and what they need -- which is 90% of every post here -- e.g. pg, power forward, free agent, new GM, new owner, right trade, etc.. -- all mostly repeated -- and many probably fixed by a new coach

you're mocking Yuma's use of "LMAO" because he doesn't agree with you
yes, i was agitated by a snide and uncalled for "LMAO" following my simple post that a "sinking team needs to make changes". i'm sorry if it made you nervous that my valid and fresh replies appeared in 3 short posts as they came to me

Your hatred for him has consumed you.
your hatred of me and others (who you should only strongly disagree with) has consumed you. you can't stop berating us instead of just ignoring us

They clearly don't make you happy
you don't make me happy. the Suns do make me happy and, like everyone else here, they'd make me happier if they addressed their problems in the ways i suggest

I think you should take a step back from the Suns for a while
you're not the admin or editor or thought-police here and you have no business telling others to, essentially, shut up or GO AWAY. i'm the 2nd member this week you've blatantly tried to run off

if i was the admin here, i'd tell you to back off or consider "stepping back" yourself before you succeed in making this forum a small clique of cheerleaders instead of an interesting collection of perspectives on one of their favorite pass-times

i don't know how many other members have already left this site because of your bullying and post harassment but, indeed, i am on the verge of becoming one of them

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
do you honestly not realize that more people are turned off by your bullying than the 3 who have, to their credit, put me on ignore rather than bore everyone else with their bickering?

That's where I stopped reading. Words must mean something completely different to you because if you think I'm bullying you then you there's no way we speak the same language.

I'm sorry I interrupted your rant about Igor, apparently your audience was rather taken by it. I'll put the mirror back up on my way out so you can continue addressing them.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
you're mocking Yuma's use of "LMAO" because he doesn't agree with you
yes, i was agitated by a snide and uncalled for "LMAO" following my simple post that a "sinking team needs to make changes". i'm sorry if it made you nervous that my valid and fresh replies appeared in 3 short posts as they came to me

To be honest my LMAO wasn't about your post. I found the situation in general funny. I awkwardly post my LMAO's inappropriatley I have been told. I will accept the blame on this one.

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
thank you for clarifying. it came across as out of place and that's what got me going. i apologize

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
thank you for clarifying. it came across as out of place and that's what got me going. i apologize
Yeah, it just seems lately, post Jerry Collangelo, we pick the wrong coaches at the wrong times. I think it's funny we are asking this group to pick ANOTHER coach when they have been doing such a marvelous job at it so far. Maybe if we just stuck with Gentry in hindsight, we would be better off right now. It seems every move we make just makes things worse.

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
understood. but we don't have any other choice regarding any change by this group -- picks, trades, etc..

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah, it just seems lately, post Jerry Collangelo, we pick the wrong coaches at the wrong times. I think it's funny we are asking this group to pick ANOTHER coach when they have been doing such a marvelous job at it so far. Maybe if we just stuck with Gentry in hindsight, we would be better off right now. It seems every move we make just makes things worse.

I was thinking about this because I hate McD.

Then I read an article about continuity about the suns.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...or-the-suns-from-now-on/ar-BBW4i2D?ocid=ientp

"Since 2014, the Suns have averaged 21.2 players per season on their rosters... and that doesn’t include players on the newer two-way contracts. They’ve also averaged 22 different starting lineups per year in the past five seasons. That’s partially due to injuries and partially due to the rosters changing due to in-season trades. A few were due to in-season coaching changes (which made lineup changes) and some were also due to coaches just trying to find something that worked when things were going badly."

Seems like McD just went and made too many adjustments at once, he was chasing more and more wins since he had that initial year of success.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
understood. but we don't have any other choice regarding any change by this group -- picks, trades, etc..
By this group I meant Sarver's group. 95pro's post is just depressing. When I watch Suns games with my son, it seems EVERY team has 2 to 4 guys on their team that are ex Suns. We have gone through that many guys. It's depressing.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about this because I hate McD.

Then I read an article about continuity about the suns.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...or-the-suns-from-now-on/ar-BBW4i2D?ocid=ientp

"Since 2014, the Suns have averaged 21.2 players per season on their rosters... and that doesn’t include players on the newer two-way contracts. They’ve also averaged 22 different starting lineups per year in the past five seasons. That’s partially due to injuries and partially due to the rosters changing due to in-season trades. A few were due to in-season coaching changes (which made lineup changes) and some were also due to coaches just trying to find something that worked when things were going badly."

Seems like McD just went and made too many adjustments at once, he was chasing more and more wins since he had that initial year of success.

That's a great find. There is so much there to talk about that it probably deserves it's own thread. I'm on mobile right now or I'd do it, but I thought I'd highlight this particular point that was mentioned.

As I said earlier, injuries can’t be helped but in the last two seasons the Suns have had a total of 63 different starting lineups. In the previous four seasons, they had a total of 53. If you want to go back to the eight previous seasons, the total is 100 different starting lineups. That’s 100 different starting lineups over eight seasons versus 63 in just two seasons.

Again, instability raises it’s ugly head. Some of it can’t be helped but the last two seasons worth of instability can’t just be ignored. In the last two seasons the Suns have averaged 6 different starting point guards. In the previous eight, they averaged 2.9 per season. That’s not a coincidence or just a random occurrence. That’s bad leadership. That’s bad planning. That’s just plain bad.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
That's a great find. There is so much there to talk about that it probably deserves it's own thread. I'm on mobile right now or I'd do it, but I thought I'd highlight this particular point that was mentioned.
Thread posted:
Stability should be the key word for the Suns from now on

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That's where I stopped reading. Words must mean something completely different to you because if you think I'm bullying you then you there's no way we speak the same language.

great, i've asked you to stop reading what i post. perhaps others found it interesting. it's not for you to say. so don't read beyond this line either. it's for everyone else

you're defending your bullying with more bullying. does it matter if "bullying" is not what you'd call it?
how are these words? i.e. antagonism, harassment, intimidation, sarcasm, insults
i.e. i'm too ignorant to know how to use words correctly
it's all an attempt to suppress dissenting opinions

new haircut, same old "p" head

Last edited:

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
great, i've asked you to stop reading what i post. perhaps others found it interesting. it's not for you to say. so don't read beyond this line either. it's for everyone else

you're defending your bullying with more bullying. does it matter if "bullying" is not what you'd call it?
how are these words? i.e. antagonism, harassment, intimidation, sarcasm

You tell me to quit reading your post that is replying to me and then proceed to attack me in the spot that I wasn't supposed to read, all while accusing ME of trying to bully you? Come on. You have a warped view of reality.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

The timeline correlates from when the lack of continuity starts and the hiring of McDouche.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The timeline correlates from when the lack of continuity starts and the hiring of McDouche.

It correlates more from when the team sputtered out the gate in year 2 but that definitely falls in his lap. I remember going into that first year with Hornacek and being excited we finally tore things down as much as a team does during a rebuild but then we had a lot of surprises, like Frye returning at high level, Dragic playing like an All-Star, Plumlee and Gerald Green being cast offs from Indiana but great role players. Rather than McD admitting he stumbled into that he tried pressing his luck with signing guys like Tolliver and Sonny Weems, like they would be the new Channing Frye and PJ Tucker but they proved exactly why they were both on the outs of the league. The 3 headed PG proved that 3 good PG's is not better than 2. It was how Bledsoe and Dragic complimented each other that made things work that well.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
It correlates more from when the team sputtered out the gate in year 2 but that definitely falls in his lap. I remember going into that first year with Hornacek and being excited we finally tore things down as much as a team does during a rebuild but then we had a lot of surprises, like Frye returning at high level, Dragic playing like an All-Star, Plumlee and Gerald Green being cast offs from Indiana but great role players. Rather than McD admitting he stumbled into that he tried pressing his luck with signing guys like Tolliver and Sonny Weems, like they would be the new Channing Frye and PJ Tucker but they proved exactly why they were both on the outs of the league. The 3 headed PG proved that 3 good PG's is not better than 2. It was how Bledsoe and Dragic complimented each other that made things work that well.
I saw Tolliver in a game this year. I was shocked!

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw Tolliver in a game this year. I was shocked!

I did too! I can't remember what team he was on but I was surprised because it wasn't garbage time either. He did nothing of note but I was surprised he's still around. I got to give McD some credit for finding a place to trade him. I know he signed for more than the league minimum here so another team needed to have a little bit of cap room to take him back when we dumped him. It would have taken Kerr a 1st to get him out of here.

I've been looking for Sonny Weems ever since he got sent packing also but I haven't see him. I think he's hiding in a $200 a week efficiency in Florida with Zoran, they stole Goran's credit card to cover it.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

how are these words? i.e. antagonism, harassment, intimidation, sarcasm, insults
i.e. i'm too ignorant to know how to use words correctly

Just did it to me on the other thread. I just called him out for what he is.

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
yes, classic "p"
demanding to know "why the hell are you here?" and that you "prove you are not a troll"

--suggesting that the ideas and preferences of his small tribe who strongly disagree with you are superior and they are more worthy of posting here than those who strongly agree with you or just appreciate the diversity of opinions

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose