Let’s face reality.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is going to be a long year. I think we will be more entertaining but the NFL did us no favors with the schedule. Why 3 home games in September? Five out of 7 road games and 4 of those are east coast. Lot of bumps in the road as we learn a new offense especially with the offensive talent as it stand now. I look at the schedule and I see 4 wins. Get ready Kliff. You’re going to need to be a genius to make this team a threat this year. Entertaining? Perhaps. Results? Hmmm.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Kingsbury went 7-0 in his first year as the TT head coach. Have faith my friend. The world hasn’t seen our tape yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Build the team for 2021. Dominant defensive front and an offense that keeps opposing coaches guessing.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
face reality?!?!

now is hardly the time.

we have until week 8 / 9 / or 10 before reality becomes undeniable -- heck-- thats mid November.

we have draft in a week, and for that, we have at least 2 seasons before we have to face reality. I haven't even totally given up on Brandon Williams yet.

i am going to enjoy the hope and optimism of what might be, however implausible or unrealistic, for quite a while longer.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
11-5

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Anything can happen. Never say never till we get manhandled again the first game of the season like last year.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Reality is that we have no idea how this Cardinal team will perform. Dumb to make predictions since we haven't even had the draft.:shrug:

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm bunkering down in tank mode until we are in the super bowl... I'm might come out depending on the spread