David Johnson 2019

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Holy cow...in that 1st day of camp post, I thought DJ looked huge...but in this IG post, he looks like a monster...reminding me of Christian Okoye...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Good. Last season he looked less jacked in the upper body. Hopefully he's regaining his previous years muscular form?

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I'm going to see him in a week. I'll let everyone know how he compares to when I saw him in the fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Event with DJ was tonight.. looked the same as I remember him in the fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have no idea where to put this but I thought it was interesting.
PFF ARZ Cardinals‏ @PFF_Cardinals 3m3 minutes ago
Last season, David Johnson’s most effective rushing lane was the A-gap between the center and the left guard. He averaged 5.4 yards per carry on 33 attempts through that hole. Chase Edmonds was the opposite with his best rushing lanes being outside the left and right tackles.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Holy cow...in that 1st day of camp post, I thought DJ looked huge...but in this IG post, he looks like a monster...reminding me of Christian Okoye...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Did you see the video of him squatting 4 45 plates on each side and the barbell bouncing up and down?

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Well we need a bell cow bruiser to make this work - DJ can do it if coach lets him play

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Having met DJ and stood beside him on a few occasions, I am always amazed at how "slight" he actually is... He's listed at 225lbs, however, if you told me he weighed 210lbs I would believe it! I would bet he has no bigger than a 32 inch waist. His thighs are big, but his calves and ankles are extremely slight. The guy is chiseled and I would bet has one of the lowest fat %'s in the league!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
This is speculation but Gambo had said multiple players were happy with a QB change. I can't help but wonder if Johnson isn't one of those guys.
Johnson had been vocal about his support for Rosen. So was Fitz. I don’t doubt that there are a few players who’re happy with the change, but to sell it as something more than common practice is irresponsible on Gambo’s part

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Johnson had been vocal about his support for Rosen. So was Fitz. I don’t doubt that there are a few players who’re happy with the change, but to sell it as something more than common practice is irresponsible on Gambo’s part

Yeah. You have 60 people on a roster, there are going to be some that are happy if anyone leaves and others who will be sad. Still other will be indifferent.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am expecting a huge year from Johnson.

Heck, he should have had big numbers last season with the crap we ran out there as wideouts not named Fitz or Kirk.

I think that both Johnson and Edmonds will be guys to watch in our offense. I am just stoked that we will have an offense this coming season.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Last year made it so hard to evaluate anybody

the DJ I saw last year ran with his head down, very little shifty-ness and little explosion. It was like watching an imposter

I am really hoping that was a product of really poor blocking and a scheme that didn't play to what he does well

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah its annoying that he is talking to Burns and saying "I am showing him the texts from people right now but we can't say who on the air"

Then why even say it?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson