Must Watch! Every Murray TD from last season! Amazing

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

For all you haters and Murray lovers, watching this guys ability to extend plays and throw on the run is amazing. This guy has a cannon for an arm, but his ability to escape is spectacular. This is exactly what the Cardinals need, we all know the Cardinals Oline is garbage.

I Started its own thread, so the video doesn't get buried. The Cardinals can't pass on this guy he is special, he's a Mini Russell Wilson with Vick speed. I don't see how you can watch this video and not want the guy on this team. He does many things Rosen can't do. The main thing is escape the pass rush and extend plays with his legs, he is exactly what the Cards need!

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
I see a ton of wide open receivers, all day in the pocket, and he only went through progressions once or twice. He's electric on his feet, for sure, but that can only last so long at the next level. Not worth #1 pick...imo.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just build a line round Rosen and draft a young wr I think Rosen can produce with right talent.

I do like Murray though if they take him I'll be ok with it but would prefer bosa or Williams to help the def and take pressure off Jones to do everything.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just build a line round Rosen and draft a young wr I think Rosen can produce with right talent.

I do like Murray though if they take him I'll be ok with it but would prefer bosa or Williams to help the def and take pressure off Jones to do everything.

We haven’t built a good line in over 40 years. What makes you feel comfortable in thinking we can do that now. That’s the beauty of Murray. He can make an average oline look very good.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
We haven’t built a good line in over 40 years. What makes you feel comfortable in thinking we can do that now. That’s the beauty of Murray. He can make an average oline look very good.

I’m not on Murray wagon but this is valid point. I can’t recall the last time out OL was considered a strength and don’t think it will be considered one next season either.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
you see the arm talent

variety of throws: driven throws down the seam, nice deep balls, little flips on the run

Impressive especially from different bases -- feet set, feet not set, feet parallel to the line of scrimmage (!?). All arm angles and trajectories

and when he runs........ good grief

yes -- benefited from lots of talent, but he was also productive at an extremely high level with it

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's also a breath of fresh air for lineman. Yes, they get paid to do their jobs.. but it makes guys relax a bit so they don't feel like they have to be perfect on every single drop back. That's how it will be with Rosen...and if you have a substandard or even decent line in today's NFL, your immobile QB will be in for a long day.

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
I’m not on Murray wagon but this is valid point. I can’t recall the last time out OL was considered a strength and don’t think it will be considered one next season either.

This!....
Next year will be a replay with Rosen!
Are you ready for that?
Not me! Draft Murray! Let’s get some mobility back there!

OP
OP
DevonCardsFan

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

This front office can't build a Oline just added 2 guys with injury histories lol, Cards can't wait for that. Get lil Murray's butt running away from the pass rush

Plus with the new rules QB should wear dresses. They can't even hit lil Murrays helmet, they gonna have a hard time tackling him with no flag, with such a small amount of hittable space

Last edited:

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You guys are right on the line I just don't know about Murray num 1 kid is talented but bosa or Williams would be the safest pick

But I mean if you want to find a potential qb got to roll the dice sometimes...

Draft is taking forever to arrive...

OP
OP
DevonCardsFan

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You guys are right on the line I just don't know about Murray num 1 kid is talented but bosa or Williams would be the safest pick

But I mean if you want to find a potential qb got to roll the dice sometimes...

Draft is taking forever to arrive...

I agree, I was pro Bosa and Williams .

But this Oline issue is the Cards number 1 problem, Murray can help remedy it. Murray has a better run avg than Michael Vick .I am down to throw his ass out there and just see what happens. I am so tired of havinga horrible Oline!

Last edited:

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I think the depth at OL is better this year and I expect them to draft 1-2 more.

You have the starters that we know but we also have:

Korey Cunningham (good back-up with potential and starting experience)
Max Garcia (veteran)
Gossett - young with starts under belt
Wetzel/Holden - about the same player (on the bubble)

Add a T and another G to battle Gosset/Wetzel/Holden

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
NOT ONE tight; did I say tight, not even small; window throw in the entire video!

Like someone above stated, if I were the Cardinals staff, I would be taking a look at Oklahoma's WR's.

Then watch the UCLA Rosen video, watch even the craptastic season we had and Rosen still had more tight window throws than Murray. Again, maybe Murray can and he did not have to, but I know Rosen can. I also like to point something out when watching videos, most of all of them show it from a side view and one cannot accurately see a QB looking off unless you have a camera view from the defense... a majority of all the Rosen plays from the proper view during his Cardinals debut show him taking at least a glance away from his desire target and Rosen is great at play action, Murray is only going as far as his second read and looks his WRs down but has that amazing quick release and open real estate to pull it off in college

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Rosen can run a shotgun offense, and by the same token Murray can adjust to snaps under center... but can Murray work the middle of the field, you know over half of his options :)
I think he used the example of Lamar Jackson for a reason. Imo. He is a dual threat. Rosen is not.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose