Rosen should not be at training camp regardless

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
If Rosen is still a part of this team come Monday, he should be at OTAs. I don’t think his appearance or lack thereof is enhancing or diminishing his trade value or revealing anything about the team’s motives come draft day.

Then again, I have no idea what the hell this front office is doing right now.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I would guess that we won’t know if Rosen is staying on our roster or not until draft day...If they are moving him, I don’t think it’s til then.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 30s31 seconds ago
Despite being the subject of rampant trade speculation, Arizona QB Josh Rosen is expected to report to and participate in the start of the Cardinals’ off-season workout program on Monday. Some players who have been subject of trade speculation have declined to report to workouts.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 47s47 seconds ago
Plus, the Cardinals still have not engaged in active trade discussions to date on Josh Rosen. Other teams have asked about him, but to date, the Cardinals have not shown a willingness to trade him. To date....

Gambo explained this yesterday. There are now more than 3 teams in the mix. Cardinals aren't calling around because it diminishes his value if they look desperate to trade him.

So teams are coming with offers and the Cardinals are declining to accept what is offered so far.

This may linger all the way til the draft and even after we pick.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Gambo explained this yesterday. There are now more than 3 teams in the mix. Cardinals aren't calling around because it diminishes his value if they look desperate to trade him.

So teams are coming with offers and the Cardinals are declining to accept what is offered so far.

This may linger all the way til the draft and even after we pick.

Good possibility.If KK decides Murray is their choice and he takes Him then maybe a QB needy team gets a little anxious because they feel Rosen is better than Haskins/Lock/Daniel Jones.Just could be another avenue to think about.