Several Teams Pursuing Josh Rosen

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While everyone else and their mother said Darnold.

There were quite a few rumblings that the Browns were considering taking Mayfield over Darnilf with the number one pick leading up to the draft.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Allbright has a lot of insider info that comes out ahead of time, similar to Romo callings plays when covering games. He isn't saying he is correct, but he passes along his impressions, which fairly often become reality.

thightower34

Rookie
Reaction score
If the Patriots want him that is enough reason not to trade him.
I promise you Rosen will be an All Pro if he ends up on the Patriots. It’s Murphy’s Law. I want the Cardinals to keep Rosen but I fear whatever the Cardinals actually do will be the wrong choice as I am a pessimist and the Cardinals suck at drafting in the first round (excluding Fitz years ago)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I promise you Rosen will be an All Pro if he ends up on the Patriots. It’s Murphy’s Law. I want the Cardinals to keep Rosen but I fear whatever the Cardinals actually do will be the wrong choice as I am a pessimist and the Cardinals suck at drafting in the first round (excluding Fitz years ago)

You mean Murray’s law...:)

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
LOL.

Gullible coming someone who has convinced himself that mighty mouse is better than the best short QB in the Super Bowl era.

Spare me...
Mighty Mouse eh? He hasn't played 1 down yet and will be so much better than this statue, late release can't read defenses piece of garbage.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Mighty Mouse eh? He hasn't played 1 down yet and will be so much better than this statue, late release can't read defenses piece of garbage.

I like Rosen alot more than you but the confidence they have in him is mystifying.

A few good throws sprinkled into many awful throws. Yes Rosen CAN make good throws, but that's it's a huge stretch to believe in him fully at this point.

Kyler Murray was better in all facets of QB play last year other than height.

Might as well bring in Brock Osweiler, he is super tall he must be good.

OP
OP
DevonCardsFan

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I like Rosen alot more than you but the confidence they have in him is mystifying.

A few good throws sprinkled into many awful throws. Yes Rosen CAN make good throws, but that's it's a huge stretch to believe in him fully at this point.

Kyler Murray was better in all facets of QB play last year other than height.

Might as well bring in Brock Osweiler, he is super tall he must be good.

I wonder why, I've never seen people so angry at a draft pick. The guy fits the new Coaches offense, Rosen isn't Aaron Rogers if they get another pick a dlineman will be addressed. Cards have Jones and Suggs.

Is it race at the QB position, I see him just lumped with other black QB busts. What if he's a faster version of Wilson. He can avoid the line, nothing showed Rosen as a Godsend as everyone is making him out to be.

They land 3 picks in the first 33, that leaves you plenty of picks to fill holes. I don't see the issue, a new QB that is mobile and can escape the pocket and drop bombs give my some Murray.

The complete disgust of the guy is confusing. Everyone knew Tebow and Manziel would suck. Do people doubt a QB that much because he's black and not a prototype pocket passer? If Kingsbury thinks Murray is the guy, than grab him and fill holes with the rest of the picks. I like Rosen, but you guys seem to be in awe of him. If Murray is who can make the Cards win, I am all in.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

How we tend to forget about a guy named Patrick Peterson who was also taken in the first :)

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wonder why, I've never seen people so angry at a draft pick. The guy fits the new Coaches offense, Rosen isn't Aaron Rogers if they get another pick a dlineman will be addressed. Cards have Jones and Suggs.

Is it race at the QB position, I see him just lumped with other black QB busts. What if he's a faster version of Wilson. He can avoid the line, nothing showed Rosen as a Godsend as everyone is making him out to be.

They land 3 picks in the first 33, that leaves you plenty of picks to fill holes. I don't see the issue, a new QB that is mobile and can escape the pocket and drop bombs give my some Murray.

The complete disgust of the guy is confusing. Everyone knew Tebow and Manziel would suck. Do people doubt a QB that much because he's black and not a prototype pocket passer? If Kingsbury thinks Murray is the guy, than grab him and fill holes with the rest of the picks. I like Rosen, but you guys seem to be in awe of him. If Murray is who can make the Cards win, I am all in.
So why doesn’t Rosen fit the new offense? You know, the NFL version of the one we haven’t actually seen yet?

bennyperrin23

Veteran
Reaction score
Dead money doesn’t mean anything when you have a rookie qb. If we had a 30 million dollar qb then that’s different. Look at Green Bay, they hardly ever sign big time free agents.

OP
OP
DevonCardsFan

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
So why doesn’t Rosen fit the new offense? You know, the NFL version of the one we haven’t actually seen yet?

Rosen doesn't have a big arm and he isn't Mobile at all, he worked with Mahommes, Mayfield, Keenum, Manziel, he likes QBs that can leave the pocket and ones who can air it out. Rosen doesn't have the wheels of the other guys. It's a joke if you don't think Murray fits the prototype QB in a Kingsbury offense.

bennyperrin23

Veteran
Reaction score
I am now now on board to trade Rosen but it has to be a first and pick next year. We eat the salary and get the pick.

thightower34

Rookie
Reaction score
The run-up to the draft is a game of who can lie the best.

““I lie pretty good,” Arians said about not drafting a QB after they drafted Logan Thomas in 2014

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave